The Home Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

4,747 Interview Reviews

2.2

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Montreal, QC).

Interview

L'entretien s'est déroulé un apres midi. près de 200 personnes étaient présentes. A mon tour, j'ai rencontré un superviseur questions classiques parlez moi de vous. quelle a été votre plus grande réalisation? quelle a été votre plus grand échec et comment l'avez vous surmonté? comment réagissez vous face à un client insatisfait et mécontent?

Caissier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

j'ai été porter mon CV ensuite ont m'as appeler pour un entrevue avec la directrice des ressources humaines ensuite une autre entrevue avec la superviseur au caisse et après le directeur adjoint m'as appeler pour m'offrir un haine de de travail

Interview Questions

• aimez-vous travailler avec le public?   1 Answer
    • êtes-vous disponible en tout temps ?   1 Answer

Caissier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Montreal, QC) in February 2018.

Interview

Plusieurs questions de personnalités et de mise en situation, après avoir postulé en ligne j'ai reçu un appel et on m'a poser plusieurs autres questions, ensuite on a schédulé un entrevue en personne. Il y a 3 entrevues avec des différentes personnes comme superviseur de département, directeur magasin..

Interview Questions

• Décrivez moi une situation dans laquelle vous avez dépassé les attentes d'un client   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blairsville, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Blairsville, GA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard and included basic testing along with personality assessments and general job related interview questions. The interview team was cordial and well informed with a predefined set of questions to cover for basic first round discussions. The impression was that there are usually a series of 3 escalating interviews prior to any type of offer.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you possess to perform the duties of this position?   6 Answers

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial interivew was via phone with a lower level manager. They asked basic questions and explained the position. In person interview was rescheduled twice. Overall the compensation was decent but as many explain, it appears they place high demands on their people and may not consider a work like balance. Just my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past professional experience   4 Answers

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor At Peachtree, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Windsor At Peachtree, GA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone contact from their headquarters within 2 hours of online submission. The purpose of the 1st phone contact is to schedule a telephone interview the next day We did this and the phone interview (initiated by The Home Depot) began exactly on time (this call was also from their headquarters in Atlanta). It was very good, very thorough initial screening (about 35 minutes in length). We reached a mutual interest and I now await a call from the Sales Manager (unscheduled due to the Sales Manager's pending obligations).

Interview Questions

• Will I be happy working a commission only position?   3 Answers

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Bristol, CT (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

apply onlie had my first email contact in a few days . first phone interview by the end of the week . first face to face interview was the following week all went well and then was asked to go to mass 2 hours away all went well was hired right there .. very good interview

Negotiation

company commiss standard

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hamburg, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Hamburg, NY (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Basic questions, why do you want the job, do you think you have the skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience   2 Answers

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy interview. But be ready to receive a truck load of promises. Beware you will be told what you wanna hear but reality will soon sink in. You will lose money for at least the first few months. 100% commission sales. Be prepared to lose money paying for your gas to go from one bad lead to another as the good leads are taken by the Sr sales reps. Being new you will get the ghetto areas and probably won't sell much .you will make 80 for every 1000 you sell so do the math and really think this job through. In interview it sounds great in reality it's not.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Orlando, FL (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was face to face with sales manager. We did it at one of The Home Depot conference room. People were in and out while doing the interview so that was a distraction.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.