The Home Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at The Home Depot

4,891 Interview Reviews

2.2

Caissier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

j'ai été porter mon CV ensuite ont m'as appeler pour un entrevue avec la directrice des ressources humaines ensuite une autre entrevue avec la superviseur au caisse et après le directeur adjoint m'as appeler pour m'offrir un haine de de travail

Interview Questions

• aimez-vous travailler avec le public?   1 Answer
    • êtes-vous disponible en tout temps ?   1 Answer

Caissier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Montreal, QC) in February 2018.

Interview

Plusieurs questions de personnalités et de mise en situation, après avoir postulé en ligne j'ai reçu un appel et on m'a poser plusieurs autres questions, ensuite on a schédulé un entrevue en personne. Il y a 3 entrevues avec des différentes personnes comme superviseur de département, directeur magasin..

Interview Questions

• Décrivez moi une situation dans laquelle vous avez dépassé les attentes d'un client   Answer Question

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Montreal, QC).

Interview

L'entretien s'est déroulé un apres midi. près de 200 personnes étaient présentes. A mon tour, j'ai rencontré un superviseur questions classiques parlez moi de vous. quelle a été votre plus grande réalisation? quelle a été votre plus grand échec et comment l'avez vous surmonté? comment réagissez vous face à un client insatisfait et mécontent?

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Irving, TX (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was scheduled to be a video call interview which suppose to last for 1 hr.
    But the interviewers never showed up. Waited for more than 40 mins.
    You guys have to respect the candidates time.

I am never going back to this company.
    Never had such a bad experience ever before

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Went in for one interview and was offered the job the next time. It was quick and went over past retail experiences and how I interact with the general public.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Waxahachie, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an in person interview. Simple interview, pretty standard. Interviewer described the position, asked if i could stock shelves and then asked questions to determine how i would handle difficult situations like an angry customer or coworker.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer asked you a question you didn't know the answer to.   1 Answer

Order Fulfillment Associate Interview

Interview

Was supposed to have a phone interview. They never called me. It’s been almost a week and I have heard nothing from them. No email, call, nothing. No explanation as to why they never conducted the interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Serious interview process with HR manager at local store. Told me they made 1 million in sales every week. Job would be temporary. 120 day eval process. Appeared to be hiring for now and would basically drop people immediately when not needed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work in a group to accomplish a task or goal. Name a time when you had to pay attention to details.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

It was very quick and easy. The interviewer was very polite and professional and asked me questions that were very general. The interviewer told me about the position I was applying for and told me the hours I would be potentially working. They also told me it was an overnight position, in which I told them I would be flexible working in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you worked as a team.   2 Answers

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Asked basic questions. Was an easy interview. I don’t really remember the exact questions. Just be calm, smile and remain optimistic. I don’t know what else to say. This thing wants 30 words just to check an answer for an article

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.