The Home Depot Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Home Depot Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.1

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Short One on One interview. Informal. List of six different questions mostly pertaining to company values and experiences in customer service situations in the past. Less than 15min total interview time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Just ask me five quick questions. Super simple stuff nothing to crazy. Took about 5 minutes. They gave me a paper with the list of things I would have to know if I got the job and then I waited and then I had my interview. He asked me some simple questions that he thanked me and I think him and I left.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work the hours selected?   2 Answers

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Standard customer service questions such as: what makes you want to work here, what experience do you have that's relevant, tell us a situation when you solved a problem. Have you ever had a situation when you didnt know how to solve a problem?

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Manager was rude I was really nice and very kindly to the manager. I didn’t let him scare me away. I just really didn’t like how aggressive he was and it made me very uncomfortable the benefits are great but a good working environment is better

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Store Manager takes the final interview for a part time associates , if someone else takes your interview he will refer to the store manager if you fulfil the criteria .they extend their offer right away after interview

Interview Questions

• Q1, Share your example of Teamwork you did at your any of the previous job
      Q2-How you would handle the customer if you don't know the answer to his question
      Q3 How familiar are you with Systems, tabs or any other gadgets
      Q4-Quote example when you faced the challenge at a previous job
      Q5 Quote exmaple when you gave attention to the details of the project   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Katy, TX (US)).

Interview

The process took almost a month. I was interviewed twice. First, by the HR and second by the Store Manager. Then I was called that I can start but the schedule did not work for me so I was told to wait until there is a new schedule available. I waited for another two weeks and got a schedule that worked for me.

Interview Questions

• What qualities you have that you think could be useful in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed on a Friday was told there was too much to lifting involved for the position I interviewed for. Got called the next Tuesday offered a job in a different Department. Was supposed to take drug test next Monday called said they were out of drug test I'm still waiting hopefully will be taking one soon.

Interview Questions

• in my interview they just asked about my availability told me to tell them about myself.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

It was on a casual way, questions about how I would react to certain situations. How would I deal with customers and colleagues. The interviewer also told me a bit about the company, that it's fast paced and a great place to work in.

Interview Questions

• Why Home Depot? What's your retail experience? Tell me a time when attention to detail was very important. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Brief one-on-one interview with manager. Very casual, but also looking to see how your personality will mesh. Manager was nice and did a great job of explaining expectations and job description.

Interview Questions

• What was a memorable customer service experience you had?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Tempe, AZ (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Arrived early dressed up and ready for the process. They called me back into a "room" sectioned off with pic pipe and black curtains everyone was talking very loudly. I could barely hear the interviewer, he also mentioned he could only hear out of one ear. He asked about 2-3 questions said he would be right back and called me out of the room and advised i would be emailed the final steps. Other people were told to sit out in the waiting room, I guess now to proceed. My total time there was only about 15 minutes I guesa I should have known then. Received an email 4 hours later saying Ty but no Ty.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work any shift   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.