The Home Depot Appliance Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Home Depot Appliance Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

2.0

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Hayward, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I sat down with someone from the department and they asked me a ton of questions and filled out a booklet. They then informed the store manager of my answers, who then offered me the job. BE AWARE: they do drug test (including looking for weed) upon offering the job (though you can push it a few days if you are lucky).

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you have completed the process of a sale with a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

super easy, no more than 10 questions. very basic if you're customer service oriented. usually either with a member of management, their HR supervisor, or a specific department supervisor if you applied for a specific department.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a customer asked you for help but you were already helping another customer   Answer Question

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Laid back interview. Easy process overall. Background and drug test as well. Harder process for supervisor and manager. They asked about previous jobs and experience. 7 questions total. Called me back same day and offered me.

Interview Questions

• What education or experiences best qualifies you for the job?   1 Answer

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

They will ask you a few questions on the phone, pretty basic ones. Then they setup an interview. The interview is usually very informal with a floor supervisor for that department.

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Stanton, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. Sat down with a assistant manager to discuss job details, and talk about what I could bring to the team. I was hired on the spot and started the week after.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team   1 Answer

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Oakland, CA (US)).

Interview

I came in, I sat in a small office with an assistant manager, and basically told me i got the job. It was fairly easy. He asked many questions about previous sales experience and how it relates to the job. Many questions about your selling technique.

Interview Questions

• How do I sell something we don't have   1 Answer

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Springfield, VA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online, within a couple a days I get a call to go in for an interview. I interviewed with an ASM in the HR room. couple of questions and a role play scenario. overall easy interview nothing hard.

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Contact you by phone and conduct an interview. You then are asked to come in for a face to face interview, and possibly a second then typically offered a job.

Interview Questions

• When was one time you displayed exceptional customer service, what was the result?   Answer Question

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (College Station, TX (US)).

Interview

Phone interview from corporate after sending in resume; got the call 3 days after applying online but this can take much longer; interview at store with specific manager related to where you applied (ie: specialty manager for Appliances); final interview with Store manager who makes final decision about job offer

Interview Questions

• Typical; mostly relating to experience; customer service, sales, and people skills; problem solving and resolution. "Role playing" type questions were the worse/most awkward   Answer Question

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Lancaster, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

They walk you in, often times are not ready, or are running late. They might have you wait for 15mins, and bring you into the office and from there simple questions and small talk. They will try to low-ball you on the pay, but just ask politely if they can get you to maybe **$ ideal number depending on what you want. I was asked to come on at 9.00$ as an associate and I ended up as a Appliance Sales Associate which netted me 3$+ at 12.00/Hourly.

Interview Questions

• What department do you want to work in or have prior knowledge in?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.