The Co-operators Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Campus Recruiting12%
HardAverageEasy

The Co-operators

Application

I interviewed at The Co-operators

Interview

Interview process was long and tedious, asked to do 3 assignments and 4 interviews, made it through every stage only to be ghosted. Several weeks in between each interview round.

Interview Questions
  • What would you prioritize in your first 6 months
    Answer Question

The Co-operators

Application

I interviewed at The Co-operators

Interview

The interview ended with the indication that you will speak to them again. The phone interview lasted a long time. The interviewer seemed engaged and interested in you. You asked good questions when given the chance. You made a friendly connection with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Co-operators

Application

I interviewed at The Co-operators

Interview

Interviewers asked really straight questions, Professional interviews. The interview process had more technical questions. Mainly technical questions from college projects and previous work experince. Did not get an offer but will definitely apply again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

Application

Interview

Face to face interview with manager and senior manager, asked general questions about resume and skills, then went over general questions about personality and goals. Some questions included capability with learning new software, emphasis on excel skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Co-operators

Application

I interviewed at The Co-operators

Interview

Behavioural and situational questions only, no technical component. The entire interview time slot was 40 minutes, so there is plenty of time at the end to ask for questions. The interviewers were very engaging.

Interview Questions
  • About types of tools previously used, time management skills, to tell something that isn't on your resume.

The Co-operators

Application

I interviewed at The Co-operators

Interview

Pre-screen recruiter was rude and unprofessional. Admitted they were just filling in for recruitment. Could not answer questions about the job and wasn’t open to conversation about the role - took the position of “we are amazing and you’re lucky we are talking to you.” Hard pass.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us What do you know about us Overview of your background What are your salary expectations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Co-operators (Mississauga, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

Telephone interview, then video interview. Initial interview looking for qualifications, expected salary expectations. Second interview web based with two Human Resources staff. All behavioural based questions,

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural Based Questions - some difficult interview questions. Interviewers were very nice and helped through process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Co-operators (Guelph, ON) in May 2021

Interview

The process was quick, applied and heard back within 3 weeks. Had the initial interview with a HR rep followed by a timed test which was calculations and simple analysis questions. Later in the week had the second interview with two managers.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you to work/get out of bed every morning?
  • What do you know about the cooperators and the company’s vision?

The Co-operators

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Co-operators in May 2021

Interview

I was then GHOSTED after the second interview.I received no email or notification, and my follow-up email went unanswered. Interviewees were late to both the phone and virtual interviews. The phone interview should have taken about 30 mins and the virtual about 2 hours, but they both ended up taking a total of almost 4 hours. One of the interviews then joked about how they would "definitely get back to me". Disrespectful and unprofessional to do this a candidate who spent hours preparing and doing interviews. Couldn't even bothered to spend 30 seconds writing a reply that said "Sorry, we will not be moving forward with your application" . This reflects very badly on the entire company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Co-operators (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

Fair easy. Requires you have related sales experience. Sales target you need to get. If you come from strong sales background, it will be very easy for you. It takes only few days to get the job.

Interview Questions
  • How much commission did you earn in your previous sale role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews