The Co-operators Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

Employee Referral16%
Campus Recruiting11%
HardAverageEasy

The Co-operators

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Co-operators

Interview

In the first step, you have to complete a technical test. After that they will arange a second round of the interview, it's mostly behavioural questions, talk about your understanding regards the company, your past experience and projects. No technical test for this interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were tasked with solving a complex problem with little direction from your supervisor. How did you go about solving the problem?
    Answer Question

The Co-operators

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Co-operators

Interview

Interviewer was very open to answering questions throughout the interview. Seems like they're more interested in finding someone that fit the culture, instead of just finding someone that met all the technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Co-operators

Application

I interviewed at The Co-operators

Interview

Lots of behavioural based-questions regarding how you did or would handle various situations you have or would deal with. Research questions online and have ample examples prepared in advance. Know background information about the company as well.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural based questions. Questions can easily be found online.

The Co-operators

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Co-operators in Mar 2022

Interview

The Interview was extremely polite. The length of the interview was 30 minutes. She asked mostly about the projects from my resume and wanted to know why I want to join this company. Also, she asked about the technology that I know, such as JIRA.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What do you think a data analyst do? Which software you to track your project development?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Co-operators (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2022

Interview

Extremely smooth and professional, fifty percent technical and fifty percent strategic. Should last about an hour. Future questions depends on the position. Extremely smooth and professional, fifty percent technical and fifty percent strategic. Should last about an hour. Future questions depends on the position

Interview Questions
  • Technical development questions and scenario based questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Co-operators (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process involved behavioural based questions. There was also time allotted for the candidate to ask questions about the role. It was a one and a half hour interview in total.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Co-operators (Calgary, AB)

Interview

It was good and pretty fast and just be confident and the employer who interviewed me was very very nice and I enjoyed working here. The team was really really great and helped me transition into my new role without any kind of hassle and they were really patient with me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dauphin, MB

Application

I interviewed at The Co-operators (Dauphin, MB)

Interview

Two step process. Two managers Easy to get along with Straight forward questions Case management experience required Rehab experience asset Insurance background huge asset The cooperators has great people working within their company so the interview process was easy and comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Co-operators (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2022

Interview

The process was Very smooth and efficient, and took about one month. I was first interviewed by Human Resources and then my team manager. The phone call with human resources was brief and provided an overview of the company. The next steps of the process was discussed on the phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Co-operators (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2022

Interview

It was arduous. The interview process took several weeks. It ran it starts and stops. There was 5 rounds of interviews. As well, the feedback from the interviews took 3 to 4 days before I heard back from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews

The Co-operators Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at The Co-operators according to 84 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 19.80%