The British Assessment Bureau Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The British Assessment Bureau Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The British Assessment Bureau

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Malling, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The British Assessment Bureau (West Malling, England (UK)).

Interview

I was asked to send my CV in to the company, which I did, and wasn't sure that I would even get an interview. My speciality was in Data Protection and I wasn't sure if that would be able to of any use as a compliance auditor. However I did get an interview, and it was the best, most relaxed interview I've ever had. 3 members of team BAB interviewed me and managed to put me at ease, asking me pertinent questions which I managed to answer without too much difficulty.

Interview Questions

• One thing I was asked was, how did I deal with a difficult customer, and how did I react?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The British Assessment Bureau.

Interview

Really one of the most friendly and enjoyable interview processes I have experienced. I was initially very nervous, as a recent university graduate with no experience of ISO certification, I didn't even think I would be considered. However, after learning the extensive training I would receive, I understood that my existing skills and knowledge of marketing could be transferred to this role and industry.

Interview Questions