The Body Shop PT Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Body Shop PT Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

PT Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through their website www.thebodyshop.com. Received a call within two days. Had a phone interview with the store manager of the location. Did well, then set up a second interview with another manager from a different location. Both managers were very nice, hard to tell if you were doing a great job or not. But I did do a great job! A full time assistant manager of the location I applied for gave me the good news. It took about a week to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Really simple questions. Based on your previous experience. Ex: How did you drive sales? What was your biggest sale? How do you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Body Shop

PT Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop in October 2014.

Interview

For any management position there is a 3 step interview process with store management. First interview in store with SM. Second step is phone interview with another store manager at different location. Third step is another phone interview with DM.

If you have made it past these 3 interviews then you will also have some testing to complete. Overall the process was about a week to two weeks for me to complete.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to go over past experience and how it would relate to this job.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.