Interview Question

Virtual Assistant Interview

BELAY

Tell me a time when you had to sacrifice something in order to help someone?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

I have "sacrificed" a day off to help a friend move. I have "sacrificed" living independently to move in with my mother after her stroke to take care of her. I have "sacrificed" a comfortable and content life to move over 1,000 miles to help my adult kids and my ex-husband during a cancer diagnosis. I put the word sacrifice in quotation marks because I don't really feel like I sacrificed anything. If I am doing something to help someone I love, I am gaining so much more than if I stayed where I was.

Pam Player on

Pam Player on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.