Teck Resources Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 100 of over 100 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Teck Resources

Application

I interviewed at Teck Resources

Interview

Good luck getting the interview. Likely won’t respond unless you have a foot in the door. If you are lucky, kudos to you. You must have a great resume. Absolutely stunning 10/10

Interview Questions
  • Where do u see itself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Teck Resources

Application

I interviewed at Teck Resources

Interview

The process was not particularly cumbersome, as I was well-known to the interviewer. We had worked on a large transaction together in the past. Most of the questions were about getting to know one another better and understanding the motivation for moving - both job and location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teck Resources

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teck Resources

Interview

Unpleasant interview process and HR showed zero interests in having a conversation. Didn't ask questions about product management experience or any professional knowledge, instead only focused on questions about how to handle conflicts at work, if I can drive and if I'm willing to visit mining sites.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How do you handle conflicts at work 2. Do you have a driver license 3. Are you willing to visit mining sites
1 person found this interview helpful

Teck Resources

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teck Resources

Interview

Very thorough but also very fair. You have to show the panel how you fit in the organisation and the advertised post. Virtual interview initially then physical interview. Then sites visits

Interview Questions
  • How is your job profile and experience best suited to the advertised post?

Teck Resources

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teck Resources

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Recruiter got back to me within couple of days to schedule an interview. The interview was on zoom for about an hour. Got a call the next week with a job offer and an official offer email was sent the following week. They took about 2 weeks to inform what department you will be working under and about 3 weeks for job responsibilities/duties information.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trail, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teck Resources (Trail, BC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Pretty standard interview process, they had a phone screening for the first round then would have another with the managers for the second round. I had a bad experience since the HR rep told me that it will be a PHONE screening, so naturally I did not think to dress up for this interview. When I join the MS Teams call, everyone has their video on so I was shocked. I think this led to my rejection for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with living in a small town and why did you apply to this company?

Teck Resources

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teck Resources in Aug 2021

Interview

About four round interviews. The first two are: - Prevue Assessment consists of 5 sections such as General Abilities, Working With Numbers, Working With Words, and Working With Shapes. - Hackerrank programming challenge (Python and SQL)

Interview Questions
  • Python: 1 easy programming challenge, 1 data imputation SQL: 1 easy, 1 hard

Teck Resources

Application

I interviewed at Teck Resources

Interview

The interview was done smoothly, there was a phone screening and then video interview through Microsoft teams. Both HR process for this job which was based in Sparwood, BC, Canada. The whole process was reasonably designed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teck Resources

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teck Resources

Interview

It was great and the recruiter was really nice. They called and was really helpful with questions. Will definitely want to work for a company with nice people. Good experience

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Teck Resources

Application

I interviewed at Teck Resources

Interview

I had an behavioural interview with an HR manager. Then I had a technical interview about my experience, interests and education. Every interview was over zoom because of corona virus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Interviews