Techlogix Interview Questions in Islamabad (Pakistan)

Updated Nov 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 40 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Techlogix

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Techlogix (Islamabad, Islamabad) in Nov 2021

Interview

Video Interviews , 1st Technical interview (Onsite) , 2nd Technical interview, final technical interview (On Zoom), with the team lead, then technical lead,then with CEO. There are in total three interviews being conducted at techlogix first one is technical, the second one is more behavioral and the last one is with the CEO, so my advice is to tailor your CV as per the job description and apply for it, if your CV would be deemed fit for the role you will be contacted to appear for an on-site interview this will be a technical interview so be prepared for topics like DBMS, OOP and coding problems

Interview Questions
  • Tell me in detail about your FYP? -what is polymorphism with real world example -what r abstract classes -what r stored procedures -what is index in databases -Iq question about given 3 and 5 litres of bottle vessel measure 4 litres using there 2 - Normalization in databases - DeNormalize a data without using de Normalization techniques. - SDLC - Questions from your CV.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Techlogix (Islamabad, Islamabad) in Aug 2020

Interview

I received call from them for online interview which was technical based and on next day my interview was scheduled. Interview was not so difficult it was straight forward just focusing on OOP real wold examples etc.

Interview Questions
  • The main questions were from OOP, Databases and Reverse string question and database query (group by). Techlogix interview questions:: -write code to reverse string - output of given code; where it was undefined loop. -what is polymorphism with real world example -what r abstract classes -what r stored procedures -what is index in databases -Iq question about given 3 and 5 litres of bottle vessel measure 4 litres using there 2

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

240.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Techlogix~263009
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Techlogix (Islamabad, Islamabad)

Interview

I was called by Techlogix's Recruiter for an interview at their office. I had 3 technical interviews. The first one was mainly from my Final Year Project and lasted about half an hour. It was very easy for me to answer all the questions. Next two interviews were based on Algorithms, DB etc. They were purely technical but not very difficult. A few days later I was called for another interview with their CEO which was mixture of technical and non technical questions. I was offered the job next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Techlogix (Islamabad, Islamabad) in Aug 2011

Interview

I had two main interviews and then a third interview with one of the two CEOs (I think Kewan). None of the interviewers asked any specific technical questions. Rather, they are more managerial or thinking related questions, like how would you fix such and such problem in a product, etc. Very simple interviews. The final CEO interview was only a general discussion about the state of Pakistan, etc.

Interview Questions
  • How would you fix a problem in a solution you have already delivered to many clients around the world, such that their existing data in that application is preserved ?
RSS Feed</>Embed