Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

10,933 Interview Reviews

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2017.

Interview

2 entretiens de 40 minutes avec des managers différents
    Les questions sont souvent sur le CV: les expériences, les formations, les intérêts,...
    Aucune question piège.
    But: bien connaître la personne
    En fin d'entretien moment pour poser des questions.

INFORMATIQUE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Levallois-Perret (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Levallois-Perret (France)) in October 2016.

Interview

Tout d'abord j'ai passé un entretien RH avec le responsable, après 10 jours on m'envoie un email pour un entretien technique. L'entretien technique n'était pas aussi technique que ca, les memes questions du RH qui se répètent.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Levallois-Perret (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Levallois-Perret (France)) in September 2016.

Interview

2 entretiens, un premier entretien avec le service RH pour evaluer le parcours et personnalité et ensuite entretien avec un opérationnel pour échanger sur les projets, les missions, les clients, les technologies,....

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process was very easy and smooth. Went through two interviews, technical and behavioral, each one about 30 minutes. Both interviews were done over MS Teams and each interviewer was on time, organized and pleasant to talk to. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• What are the four pillars of OOP?   1 Answer

TCS Digital Profile Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Telephonic interview with the interviewer asking questions based on the resume but the question varied as per the interview. General questions about command line tools, machine learning technologies and cloud

Interview Questions

• General questions about command line tools, machine learning technologies and cloud   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process is very professional and made very comfortable, started off with questions on tell me about yourself, and the interview process progressed for more than 45 mins. The questions were very focused on the role and the panel asked to give me more examples. Also talked about the current trends in the industry and discussed how they would impact the current job market.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2021.

Interview

They said there is an interview, but never reply email. And their recruiter has a very thick Indian accent, really hard to understand what they say. I thought they were speaking some foreign language to me. Hope they learn to respect candidates and hire someone who can speak Engilish with less accent.

Sales Interview

Interview

Great. I loved it. Was the best thing every I want to live there and work everyday all day of my life. Nothing is better then eating at work with some chips. I was so happy happy happy to be myself and get the job. It was amazinf they loved it. I love the boss

Interview Questions

• They asked my favorite food. Which I loved   2 Answers

BI Engineer Interview

Interview

5 rounds of technical and bussiness knowledge. Different levels of team members interviewed . It was a challenging task but very interactive and interesting. Tcs is a largest company and their interview was well organized.

Interview Questions

• Approach to the Technical questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

the technical interview was pretty decent and the interviewer showed interest on the candidate. The interviewer asks questions about different topics in computer science. He asked questions about the candidate preferred programming language. He asks candidate to write a piece of code. He also asks tricky questions about a technology.

Interview Questions

• What are different Class in Java?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.