Target Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Target

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 12295 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

They asked a good amount of behavioral questions along with some non-behavioral questions. Overall was a fair and engaging interview process. The one thing I wish I had done was to prepare more for the behavioral questions as some of the questions caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe the purpose of life?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Tucson, AZ)

Interview

It was easy - they need edstaff so met with two interviewers one was a manager - Called after a week after I applied online - took turns asking questions

Interview Questions
  • What makes you different or a good fit for this role
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

It was pretty easy and straightforward the manager just asked basic questions, you come in with professional attire and they asked about things you put on your resume. Then you simply just go from there.

Interview Questions
Target
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

I was extremely impressed about how quickly and efficiently Target worked during the interview process. I felt the questions asked were critical to the position and allowed me as the candidate to provide examples and show my versatility. I became extremely turned off when after multiple rounds of interviews to just receive a generic email informing me they no longer will be pursuing my application. I truly felt at the stage of the process I was in more feedback and a conversation would have been the appropriate way to handle the situation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake? Tell me about a time you improved a guest experience? Tell me about a time you had to own or manage something you didnt know how to do?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

It was a one-on-one interview with the manager. Overall, it wasn't bad. Very conversational with questions mixed in. They asked the typical tell me about a time when questions and then went over job experience.

Interview Questions
Target
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

Honestly, really simple as far as interviews go. Essentially you're asked about your background, and the position you're going for is explained to you. It wraps up with being asked if you feel you're a good fit for the position, and as long as you've got good availability and seem fit to them it's a piece of cake.

Interview Questions
  • What sort of customer service experience do you have that would pertain to this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

Interview was very fare, it was a great conversation. Just wasn't the right fit for myself and Target at the time. Went through my resume, then talked about roles and responsibilities at the company. Determined it was not the right fit for both parties, however the interview process was great.

Interview Questions
  • How i envisioned myself at the company? Explain your previous roles?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

Contacted to do interview online. Video style in quick 30 second intervals. Had a few answer resets if unhappy with results. Quick, easy questions and process making navigating online applications/interviews during covid a breeze.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have relevant experience for position? How would you handle this or that situation? Tell us about a difficult decision you had to make conceding a customer.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

3 interviews (1 phone and 2 in person). Recruiter, then directors. 5 behavioral based questions each. Pretty simple, but wanted detailed examples. Quick tell me about yourself. Only half hour interviews followed by time for questions.

Interview Questions
Target
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Target (United States)

Interview

you get called into a room and they ask you questions about your experience and why they should hire you. if you do good and they like you then there’s a second interview the same day and High chance they hire you within the next week.

Interview Questions
  • why should we hire you? what experience did you have before hand?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12,295 Interviews