Talentcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talentcor

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talentcor (Vancouver, BC) in April-2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter, the whole process was excellent I have been looking for work for a few months and had tried to go through other recruitment specialists, but i have to say that Talentcor has been the best and most helpful, the whole team is excellent!!! I would highly recommend this company!!! They are the best!

Negotiation

It took about a week to process everything and everyone at Talentcor was very helpful!

Talentcor Response

9 Aug, 2017 – Employer Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Talentcor (Vancouver, BC) in August-2018.

Interview

First contact by phone then email and couple days later an interview. Average questions about myself, recent experience and last education. My profile was sent to one of their customers. Cordial and comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your most recent position?
      What are your minimum salary requirements?
      What other positions are you currently interviewing for?   Answer Question

Industrial Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talentcor (Markham, ON) in February-2017.

Interview

Filled out consent forms prior to interview.
    Waited for interviewer complete previous duties before shaking hands
    Easy comfortable process, reviewed resume and availability
    Salary expectations.
    Sent email 7 days later to follow up with request cover letter explaining b2b b2c sales postion.
    No reply email from recruiter to acknowledge acceptance
    Waiting 1 week before following up
    Will be sending a thank you after 2weeks

Interview Questions

• How would you convert from b2c b2b sales position   1 Answer

IT Deployment Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talentcor.

Interview

The interview was, in general, a good amount of the standard questions- with some new ones which interested me, the standard paperwork, etc. However, the overall experience felt unlike other recruitment firms I've been to. The Talentcor Recruiter at the Red Deer office was genuinely interested in placing me with the position I applied for, or finding me a suitable position if this opportunity did not work out. She was straightforward and honest with me (with what she could be and that her position would allow her to be), which can be difficult to find when looking for work, and even more-so when going through a recruiter. The interview process was, for this reason, much easier to answer questions.

FYI, I need to answer if I got the job offer, in order to submit this job interview.
    It is too soon to have an answer so my real answer is "No-- not yet".

Interview Questions

• Name some words that your previous employer(s) would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.