Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Taco Bell Interview Questions

Interviews at Taco Bell

1.7

Senior Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

First interview is East, second interview was with socially awkward geeks that though they were intimidating. Imagine a balding 20 year old and 4 foot dude with short man syndrome and a stash from the 80’s.

During the process they called the employees on the field “dumb” and that their primary focus was to “sell tacos”. Very pretentious and snarky attitude from both of them, and were callous and uninviting during the interview.

The short one tries to speak aggressively but backs down after you respond in like. The bald one does not think highly of the employees in the field.

After the interview I tried to have a conversation with them and they IGNORED me.

These dudes really need help with showing appreciation and respect to guests.

Overall, I sent an email after the interview and got no reply.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot with someone who has zero technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was an easy process. I dropped off ab application and was told they have interviews during the week. I interviewed and got the job. Basic interview questions. Come with stories

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Eh, okay. This is requiring me to write 30 characters but really theres not that much to say. Easy interview for and easy job at a fast food restaurant

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Oklahoma City, OK (US)).

Interview

Very easy- done by local management standard question and answers for a fast food industry- no previous experience required- process of the interview doesn’t take long but took a few weeks to be processed and actually start working

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

The process was pretty simple. Business Casual clothing (jeans and a button up). Come with your resume. You start with an online application that is supposed to give the hiring manager a rating based off your resume and personality assessment. They then can view your ratings and call based off the needs of the location.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Short and simple process apply online then received the phone call interviewed directly with the my manager so it made the training a tad more comfortable with a familiar face.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Bronx, NY (US)).

Interview

Very laid back, basic interview question. Can you handle pressure, what's your availability that kind of thing. Took 1 month to get set up and start training. Got the job on the spot, just be polite and positive.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

You come in on the official interview day and ask for the manager who will come out and ask you very few questions and not pertaining to the actual job it’s self

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving old job?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodlyn, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Woodlyn, PA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Don’t stress it. It’s a real easy interview, and the job itself isn’t that hard. The interview is easy, the job is easy, it’s easy money. Just go in there smile , & give good eye contact.

Interview Questions

• What is my availability? Full time or part time ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

They asked me straightforward questions, "like when could I start, how do I work with others, what kind of schedule would I be available to work. I didn't mind the interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.