TXI Interview Questions

Updated 5 Nov, 2015

2.6

Tanker Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TXI (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

hiring and interview process that was done 9/2005 was positive and informative. I was hired the same day. I was interviewed by Greg Jamison and he had positive things to say regarding my resume that he reviewed. He stated that he has not seen a clean MVR in a long time and that is what impressed him the most.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TXI (Arlington, TX (US)) in March-2014.

Interview

I applied to the job online. I got a call from a recruiter approximately 5 days later. The recruiter discussed the job details with me and said that he wants to move forward with me in the interviewing process so he scheduled me to take an assessment test and interview for the upcoming week.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TXI (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

3 interviews; first, via phone with HR - basic behaviorial and Q&A; second, with hiring manager - basic conversation/personality assessment with minimal behaviorial questions; final, board style with other managers - basic behaviorial/sell yourself questions with Q&A

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything that was difficult/unexpected. Just go in with a positive attitude and a basic knowledge of the company and you should be able to sell yourself if you are the right fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Limited negotiation.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TXI (Dallas, TX (US)) in June-2012.

Interview

Wide breath of technologies used at the company be prepared for a lot of questions on a wide variety of IT issues.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple showed what I was making at present plus bonus and expected them to match it.

Director IS Solution Delivery/PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TXI (Dallas, TX (US)) in March-2011.

Interview

Performed very well and detailed process. The Hiring Manager found my profile on LinkedIn and reached out to me initially via email to setup a telephone interview. Following the telephone interview, an in person 1-1 interview was scheduled / performed. I then had a series of group interviews with other similar level positions, and ultimately the CFO.

Interview Questions

• How would I win over a staff member that had applied but did not receive consideration for this same position?>   1 Answer