TEKsystems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

TEKsystems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at TEKsystems

3.1

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

After exchanging 16 emails the recruiter just could not take an interview. She had all the reasons in the world to reschedule the interview 3 times (not calling or appearing during the interview time. She emails me at night to let me know about it) and the fourth time she calls me 15 mins late. I had already lost hope that this interview will ever happen. I had already moved on with my work when the call did not happen the fourth time, but she called me after 15 mins when I was busy. I called her back in the next 5 minutes, there was no response to the email nor the call. Do not waste your time prepping for interview with this company. It is not worth it. Absolutely lazy employees. I would never join this firm. A company that doesn't value time. Worst experience ever.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Super awkward phone interview. Disingenuous, distant, cold, and uninterested. It was like talking to a robot reading off a script. I found it interesting that once I mentioned I am a mom the interview seemed to be cut short and the “position isn’t actually open.”

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

Brief phone call with an internal recruiter followed by a panel interview with two managers. Interview was pretty standard. Seemed like they just wanted to get to know me and what motivates me. Asked me a lot of questions about sales.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2020.

Interview

Very quick and easy interview process. Started emailing with a recruiter and had a phone call the same week, they tell you from the beginning your starting salary and how you’ll be paid during training. It went well so we set up an interview via webex bc covid-19. It was about 45 mins, very easy and conversational they wanted to hear about your experiences. Got asked to do a virtual half day which was two hours of both interviewee and interviewer asking questions, talked to three people. The next day I got an offer.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online and within a few hours was asked to set up a time to do an intro call. That went well and a video interview was set up for the following week. The initial recruiter sent over a personality test and all information to prep on the individuals that would be on the video interview. The video interview was about 45 minutes to one hour and was standard enough. There weren’t many difficult questions, but there seemed to be no enthusiasm or interest from the interviewers. At the end of the call, I was asked to call one of the interviewers the following morning to figure out next steps. I did. There was no answer, so a voicemail was left and a follow up email sent with contact information. I received an email that I’d receive a call soon later that afternoon. I never did. Fast forward several days and another follow up sent by me, I was to be called the following afternoon. No such call came. A few days later, I hear from the initial recruiter I spoke to via email telling me my candidacy was passed on. It’s fine to proceed with other candidates, but when you spend over a week giving people who are in an uncertain job market the run around and not responding or following through to speak based on a request YOU made, it doesn’t leave much confidence in the way business is being operated. The company seems great and very solid and I think there’s great work to be done there, but this experience was not a good impression at all, especially when considering the company’s business is RECRUITING.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied online and heard back within the same day for an assessment and then with an offer of initial interview. I talked with a recruiter on the phone for the initial call, and it was smooth. The next day I was offered next round interview. I ended up needing to move it a day due to a death in the immediate family, and the recruiter and interviewers were flexible. The second interview was a panel interview, which I did not know about nor did I have the correct names of who I was interviewing with. They were both account managers. Interview was fairly normal but did have some personal questions that typically I wouldn’t expect. Then they asked if I was interviewing with other companies. When I replied yes they started questioning if I really wanted to work for them and if I knew what I wanted. All that aside I got a call fairly quickly from the recruiter saying they loved me and wanted me to come in for a half day interview. At the same time she also told me how insecure they felt over if I really would say yes to the role and if I was all in on this company. She mentioned that I really needed to sell that this was the only job I really wanted. The next week I went in for a shadow and panel interview for half a day. It went well although there were some red flags about work life balance that had me in question. During the panel interview they mentioned that they weren’t going to sell me on why I should work for them, which I found odd since they were so insecure about if I would take it. They also asked if I wasn’t offered a role if they could recruit me for one of their customers. After leaving that day I have heard nothing from the company in over two weeks. I’ve reached out and no reply. They completely ghosted me, which feels very unprofessional. I feel like they want people who think this is the only company in the world. While everyone who works there loves it, I would make sure to do your research on if it’s right for you knowing they will and have a history of ghosting candidates.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and asked me to apply online. Followed up with me with an email, scheduled a phone interview, and made me take a personality test.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview asking basic questions on my background and my interest in the field. From what I got from the interview, you need to have a sales mentality. So make sure mention your drive to reach goals with examples.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview started with a meeting with the site director, a tenured group manager and 2 recruiters. The most repeated question in the interview was “you are a mom, can you do this job?”

Interview Questions

• As a mother, will you be able to commit to this job? Are you sure you want to do this job ?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bethesda, MD (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interviews process was about a month long. Applied via their website and had to complete an assessment. A few days later I get an email from a university recruiter about a phone screen. The screen went well, she gave me an overview if the company, my interests and the potential to meet with the team. The following week, I met with the team and was interviewed by 2 employees, an account manager and technical recruiter. The interview was very conversational and they wanted to get to know a bit about me and my background. The same day, I got to spend a half a day with them to see if I would fit in nicely. I sat in with a meeting and got to see what it was like working there. Lastly, I met with the DBO where I could ask more questions about the position. He told me that it is also a sales position and wanted to know if I would define out consider. The following week they had to go out of the country so I didn’t hear back after 2 weeks. I reached out to the university recruiter and she told me some good news that they absolutely loved me and whist wanted to check my references. After a week of no word, I contacted her again about an update with their decision. She told me that they would’ve extended an offer if the timing was right. Corporate wanted people who had a background in sales and as quick as they can. However, she referred me to their sister company, Aerotek, and that she would talk with the internal recruiter there about me and I may not have to go through the interview process. I’m still waiting to hear from them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.