TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at TEKsystems

1,361 Interview Reviews

2.8

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Brussels (Belgium)) in January 2020.

Interview

classique : CV puis entretien téléphonique avec un responsable des RH puis un entretien classique avec la même RH. La boite semble très axée sur la compétition entre collègue et sur votre volonté de travailler à bas salaire pendant un à deux ans avant de gagner "énormément d'argent".

Interview Questions

• La question la plus récurrente était de savoir à quel point on était une personne compétitive, notamment dans un contexte de travail d'équipe.

La deuxième était de savoir combien d'heure on était prêt à prester et pour quel salaire   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Paris (France)) in May 2017.

Interview

Un recruteur m'a contacté par téléphone et nous avons eu un premier entretien téléphonique.
    L'entretien téléphonique ayant été concluant, j'ai passé un entretien physique quelques jours après dans leur locaux qui s'est plus ou moins bien passé. Plus d'un moi après mon entretien physique pas de nouvelles, même quand vous les relancer plusieurs fois par mails ou téléphone car ils sont supposés vous donner une réponse rapide! Ne perdez pas votre temps avec cette entreprise qui n'a de serieux que le nom, tout le reste n'est que de l'amateurisme.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

After exchanging 16 emails the recruiter just could not take an interview. She had all the reasons in the world to reschedule the interview 3 times (not calling or appearing during the interview time. She emails me at night to let me know about it) and the fourth time she calls me 15 mins late. I had already lost hope that this interview will ever happen. I had already moved on with my work when the call did not happen the fourth time, but she called me after 15 mins when I was busy. I called her back in the next 5 minutes, there was no response to the email nor the call. Do not waste your time prepping for interview with this company. It is not worth it. Absolutely lazy employees. I would never join this firm. A company that doesn't value time. Worst experience ever.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

Primarily a staffing company
    Specially in quick general submitting to client
    Like realtor, want to get sign in you yard fast
    Rates are low, markup approx 25-35% ie pay $50, bill 65-70/hour. Push W2 and marginal benefits.
    Paid Pto is more like level billing...withhold so pay you back later. Plus admin fee.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Super awkward phone interview. Disingenuous, distant, cold, and uninterested. It was like talking to a robot reading off a script. I found it interesting that once I mentioned I am a mom the interview seemed to be cut short and the “position isn’t actually open.”

Windows Migration Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Louisville, KY (US)).

Interview

It was a short term contract position and the interview went very well. Since the position was short term, I never had to meet with the manager at the company I would perform the job at. The recruiter was required to just find people that could complete the job, and she chose me to be one of them. A great company to work for and a great way to get entry level experience.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

Best Interview I ever had, Kelly and William walked in with smiles and where very professional and at the same time down to earth, I couldn't ask for any more. They were very honest with me from the beginning and kept me informed all through the process, unlike most companies i have dealt with,

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The phone interview was set up through an online scheduling system. The interview started off with nice introductions and she began with some normal questions. Once I answered those the recruiter started to make very judgmental remarks and was quite cold towards me. Whether it was concerns about my recent job experience or whatever it may be I think she could have been much more professional and just addressed her concerns without being rude. At the end she said I could ask her 2 questions that are most important, which made it obvious she didn’t want to waste anymore of her time. I felt pretty terrible afterwards because I was very excited about the interview.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

Brief phone call with an internal recruiter followed by a panel interview with two managers. Interview was pretty standard. Seemed like they just wanted to get to know me and what motivates me. Asked me a lot of questions about sales.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2020.

Interview

Very quick and easy interview process. Started emailing with a recruiter and had a phone call the same week, they tell you from the beginning your starting salary and how you’ll be paid during training. It went well so we set up an interview via webex bc covid-19. It was about 45 mins, very easy and conversational they wanted to hear about your experiences. Got asked to do a virtual half day which was two hours of both interviewee and interviewer asking questions, talked to three people. The next day I got an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.