TD Credit Card Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 2.9k interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

TD

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TD

Interview

1. Phone interview - a recruiter will call you and ask you some behavioral questions such as why you want to work for this company. 2. Group interview - you will get interviewed by three managers and they will give you case scenarios and ask how will you solve the issues.

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview: - Why TD? - What's your strength and weakness? Group interview: - Case scenarios where you have to come up with answers on the spot, but they will give you some time to think about it.
    Answer Question

TD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD

Interview

it tooks me weeks to hear from them back, apply it online around march, get the simualtion and assessment one weeks ago then i got the phone interview one week after that. i didnt finished the interview process yet, but i am glad to help in simulation part

Interview Questions
  • i didnt finshed the interview procress yet as a new graduate, but on the simulation they let you to listen a phone record to typped it down the key info and what they are missing

TD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD

Interview

First you do a phone interview, then they decide if you go onto the group interview. At the group interview, they tell you about the company and position you applied for. Then you do a role play picked from a hat, then you split off to do a 3 question interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you refused a task you felt was unsafe. Why did you refuse?

TD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD

Interview

You will be contacted first by phone interview and there are some behavioral questions such as what is your strength and weakness and after a couple days of the phone interview you will be contacted by email for the group interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TD

Application

I interviewed at TD

Interview

the first round of interview is one to one interview with the hr. It is basic behavioural questions about past working experience. Basically asking questions about how to deal with customers and your opinions about customer service.

Interview Questions
  • What is your opinion of good customer service and exceptional customer service

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (London, ON) in May 2019

Interview

It was a group interview, we were asked to do a project, candidates separated into several teams to do presentation. Then we were asked to do one on one interview with team manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON) in May 2019

Interview

Very nice group interview , asked us all questions and there was a case study involved as well that had scenario questions. Overall great experience, and very comforting environment as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD (London, ON) in May 2019

Interview

About 15 -25 minutes, I believe there was 6 of us and 2 of us got the job. Show up with a positive attitude with some background knowledge of the products they offer and you'll do fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

Group interview, scenario questions and very little time to answer. Must think quickly on your feet and be good at problem solving. Working in groups allowing them to analyze what kind of team player you are and your role in a group environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD (London, ON) in Nov 2018

Interview

Online application and got phone interview after 1 week, during the phone interview, just some general questions, and some behavior questions. Then, a group interview, during that, we did some teamwork to complete a project and also more behavior questions about sales experience.

Interview Questions
  • questions about sales experience and how to deal with customers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews