TD Bilingual Credit Card Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2.9k interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

TD

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD (Markham, ON)

Interview

I have only gone through the phone interview so far. The face-to-face interview is scheduled tomorrow morning, but I am required to provide feedback in order to see other reviews so here it is. The interviewer is very nice and she provided me so useful insights about the upcoming group interview, including group case, presentation, one-on-one interview and a session to read something in my 2nd language. I will see how it goes tomorrow.

Interview Questions
  • During the phone interview, she asked me about my most recent two work experiences and why I left my job and so on. Then questions about Why do you want to work for TD Canada Trust and tell me a little bit of myself. Then a few behavioural questions such as Have you ever gone above and beyond your normal job duties to assist a customer and, some questions about sales goal, how to maintain, and give example about sales goal.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TD

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TD (Montreal, QC) in Nov 2016

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward with only one in-person. There were a few online screening tests that measured common sense more than anything. This was an entry level position so the whole process happened over a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Be the first to find this interview helpful