T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at T-Mobile

1,985 Interview Reviews

2.7

Customer Experience Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tirana (Albania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tirana (Albania)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied by sending a CV by mail and then got an interview with the HR office. After that, I got another interview with my supervisor and then I got accepted.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this opportunity?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was done as a group where there would be many tables that represented a certain department or a team working together. There would be a rotation on interviews from one table to another.

Interview Questions

• The questions would sensibly be tailored to the resume as you would carry one around and they would see what you were interested in and they would have technical questions.   Answer Question

Summer Internship Program Interview

Interview

After submitting the applications, they reach out to you with a digital interview process, where you answer 4 behavioral questions and two essays that would evaluate your fit for the role.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process is easy and casual if you are comfortable with selling. Personally had multiple interviews with the store and district managers. Interviewers really love to get to know your personality so don’t be afraid.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a good fit?
      Any previous experience?   Answer Question

MBA Intern Interview

Interview

First round was a screening round with a digital Interview option. Four video questions and two written questions. Total time per question was three mintues and a total of 20 minutes.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I can’t think of a worse interview experience that I’ve had with a company. Very uncoordinated and definitely not respectful of people’s time. Can’t imagine what it’s like once your actually working there. Bullet: dodged.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

There were a couple calls with recruiters and a coding assessment leading up to the actual interview which was ~4 hours. 1 hour intro, 90 minutes behavioral, 90 minutes coding. They send you a choice of coding challenges just before the interview so that you can think a little and pick one, but they forgot to send mine and the other candidate's who was interviewing that day. Both portions of the interview went well, but I never heard from anyone again. I even reached out to th recruiters with which I'd perviously spoken and got 0 response.

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Online application, assessment and first interview. Pretty easy to get through. Directions are very clear. There are 4 steps to the hiring process. You can track the progress of where you are with the process on the website.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Account Executive, Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Interview was a five step process. With two managers, two district managers, and a VP. Every conversation was a casual conversation, really just wanted to know about me and my strategy with sales so see if I would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• What is your strategy when approaching white space opportunities?   Answer Question

Communication Internship Interview

Interview

Two interviews. First one with head manager of department, second was a group interview with head manager and his manager team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.