Suzlon Wind Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Suzlon Wind Energy

2.8

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through online job portal. My resume were shortlisted and got a call from HR and she asked for telephonic interview. Next day I had telephonic interview. Telephonic interview questions were based on my academic projects and previous job profiles. Then after one week got call for face to face interview. Again questions were same as teliphonic interview. It was nice interview. Nice interviewers and nice environment.

Interview Questions

• Why you are changing a job?   1 Answer

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davangere (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Davangere (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

They will ask about Basics of Electrical. If they have the requirement they will hire you by asking simple question,They will conduct two rounds ,First they will check your domain knowledge, Secondly one experienced person will take your interview asking about your field knowledge.If you have the experience in Wind sector.No doubt u will be selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about power evacuation process of Wind farm?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Ahmedabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Telephonic conversation with HR.
    Called for interview.
    Technical paper with objective question based on company profile and about company.
    HR nontecnical interview. After some time technical interview done.
    Final call for discussion with hr .
    Provide job offer later.
    At time of joining medical checkup and document verification done.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hadapsar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Hadapsar (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Went here for a walk-in interview organised by Suzlon.After sitting there for 2 to 3 hours they told us that they only need polymer engineer or engineer who had experience in blade manufacturing... where they had mentioned in there advertising that they need production /mechanical engineer.Ohh common you should respect time given by others to your company.i am not concerned about the interview but they should probably told us to the same earlier so we can leave earlier.

Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round technical interview, second round face to face H.R and final round tower climbing test. After all these, physical and medical tests (Eye sight, pulmonary functionality etc).
    They took 5 months to respond and give the offer actually.

Interview Questions

• What are the types of bearings and where are they used?   1 Answer
    • What was your previous experience?   1 Answer
    • Would you like to work under hot sun in the site (wind farms) at 120 mtrs of hight?   1 Answer

Gte Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy.

Interview

I went for a direct interview. It was based on your resume, projects(important) and basic knowledge of your subject of interest. It was a panel of three. Technical and HR round were their.

Gte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I cleared written paper with basic electronics and aptitude, electrical question.
    They are hiring only freshers.
    paper was so easy.
    Face to face interview , family background, any physical problem etc.
    Human Resource
    It was one day process.

Interview Questions

• Basic electronics questions, electrical,
      Ht yard, ACB, VCB.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager-QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

F2F interview and less technical details
    No fraud relations. supplier base was good.No need to travel to site.Sitting on the back benches> Senior management cant tackle the HR relatons.more of a kind base as there.No partcular duiscussion about job profile and the position. the data was not provided before

Interview Questions

• Tell about previous job and abot histiry   1 Answer

Senior Engineer HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two rounds, First telephonic and second is Face to Face technical at head office Pune. Telephonic round lasted for one hour and face to face for all most one and half hour. Very good interview it was like an overall review of our knowledge. All the travel expenses will be provided by company.

Interview Questions

• Indepth questions on HSE covering all topics including regulations.   Answer Question

GTE (Grad Trainee Engineer) O&M Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune (India)).

Interview

Firt round was technical apti of 60 questions mostly of electrical, electronics and logical. (questions depend on ur branch). Next was technical interview, it was normal intro, college proj, why do u want to join suzlon, main thing is u shuld be ready to work across pan India, next day was behavior test(HR round). HR asked real world scenarios which would occur in plant & how will u handle it. Thats it, process was systematic. All the best!!

Interview Questions

• If there is medium risk of shock involved in a work, would u do it?   2 Answers