Sutherland Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.5

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

1) Online questionnaire ( behavioral and aptitude )
2) HR round after few weeks ( technical questions)
3) Interview with the Manager (20 - 30 mins)

offer was given on the spot. 15 mins orientation about the company with some management person.

Interview Questions

• What is a smart phone ?
    What is HDMI cable ?
    What is Set top box ?
    What is MAC Address ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No they offer only one figure

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Visakhapatnam (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview took place in DIET engineering college,anakapalli.The rounds were very simple.First round was JAM.All have to speak out on the same topic given.Vocabiulary plays a major role.If you are good at vocabulary it would be a cake walk.The major drawback was they took lot of time to conduct the second round.For me it took a day.The next day they have conducted a GD.Then there would be a Personal Interview round and the HR was really cool.Don't try to fake things.They will easily catch you.Be your self

Interview Questions

I studuied engineering to work for for a software company not for any random bpo

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

First - Aptitude Test . Second - Technical Interview. Third - HR Interview . Pass

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in next 5 year?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It's a two round process, telephonic and face to face. Telephonic round filters the candidates for f to f round. Face to face round is conducted by a polite hr of the company and asks all the basic things like your education, family, stream, hobbies etc.Then he select the suitable candidates and hand over the call letter in the spot itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      If your stream is ECE,then why ECE?
      Tell me what you do in the meantime?
      If you have a ECE related task in Sutherland, would you like to take it up?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

written test
    HR
    INTERFACE TEST
    after that 3 hr test they would make us wait for 3 hr for the result
    its a simple one every one can clear it , networking knowledge is a plus in that process

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Onsite Interview, Technical Phone Interview

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

The process contained an HR interview, Then a telephonic technical interview which is based on which process you are being recruited for. Then i had communication training and elimination test after that. Then a technical training and elimination test after that. Then i had a process training and elimination test after that.If you clear all these you hit the floor.

Interview Questions

• The difficult questions were during the technical and process elimination rounds. It was all related to networking technicals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

Interview

Some questions about how you deal with difficulties you encounter in the work place

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Kochi (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview and recruitment process is good and honest. However, when it comes to salary, there is a discrimination as the company doesn't provide industry based salary.

Interview Questions

• How long will you be here in Sutherland?   2 Answers

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Clark (Philippines)) in December 2011.

Interview

the interview will test your skills and ability specially on the first 6 part interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the thing you fear the most then sell it to me.   1 Answer
    • how can you see yourself 10 years from now   1 Answer

Negotiation

they were just fine and friendly.