Sutherland Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

written test
HR
INTERFACE TEST
after that 3 hr test they would make us wait for 3 hr for the result
its a simple one every one can clear it , networking knowledge is a plus in that process

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

Took about 30 mins
    It was relaxed, you would be asked basic tech questions
    Talk about prev expreiences , how you would relate to cxs if the are irrate

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was quite easy as they just check your ability of your speech and the words.First will be written test and followed by group discussion then it goes for interview.

Technical Support Interview

Interview

the interview was quite easy and the 1st round was an extempore and then face to face interview wherein HR asked about my family background and hobbies. the main thing HR looked for is the fluency in English and the international accent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

This is by far the worst and the most time consuming interview I have ever been. It took them 2 days and you spend most of the time there waiting. And the pay is not great either.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sutherland (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially they conduct GD/JD to check the communication skill, fluency and confidence level. Shortlisted candidates were send to Telephonic Interview which is like a normal discussion over a phone, but the hr on call will use a British accent of english while speaking. By giving good attention and listening well their questions, it is easier to crack the interview

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland in August 2016.

Interview

I got a mail and text for walk in interview for tech support with a contact number. So i called the number and she said that she will call me in an hour. After calling me she asked about my personal details and said that she will send a mail regarding the job. But she didn't call. I tried calling her for two days and it was un reachable.

Technical Support Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland.

Interview

There was a Group discussion round first then the telephonic interview where you talk with a US based person who asks situational questions. Basically they check your fluency whether you are apt for the job.

Interview Questions

• If you get million dollars, what would you do?   2 Answers

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

had a very good round of initial interview and I was expecting to be shortlisted for the 2nd round - but unfortunately I heard that my interview response was negative. I'm really unsure of what could have happened to mark it as "negative" - I'm confused!! I was asked about generic PM practices, they heard about my projects, they explained about their position being interviewed for

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sutherland (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was on campus drive. First they had a written test for an essay. It was for namesake. Then they had a JD round where we have to choose any one of the three given topics and talk for one minute and then the final round was telephonic conversation where we have to talk with a US guy over a phone. Then they offered a provisional offer letter. It was a one day process.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic conversation was free spoken round where the guy asked normal questions about weather...commuting, etc. Some questions like 'if you get money, what will you do' or 'where will you visit' etc. were also asked.   Answer Question

They offered a provisional offer letter which means they had same process to repeat again at their office. Salary offered was too low and for engineers, there's no future in Sutherland.