Sutherland Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sutherland Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutherland

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sutherland in March 2017.

Interview

less than 5 minute interview, gave brief background of specific area position was for. Recruiter was very nice, but stopped and cut to salary request. Discussed current salary and then told what the salary is for job. Salary was less than I made in 1992! Asked her to relay to their Management their salary is not in line with current standards.

Interview Questions

• what is my current salary and not sure if this position will pay as well.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutherland

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Place out of campus after 3 rounds (group discussion, technical, HR) . Technical was taken by a VP level employee mostly checked my knowledge on probability distributions and statistical analysis & forecasting also asked regarding flexibility with regards to work timings

Interview Questions

• Probability distributions, forecasting, statistical analysis   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sutherland (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview conducted was a telephonic round as It was for a position in Phillipines and I was contacted by India Sutherland HR team for this role

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Tell me your accomplishments, Why should we hire you,   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutherland (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

10 phases until the final interview with the SBD of Human Resource. I had a client interview and VPs did interview me on a panel including my direct boss the Senior Business Director. The questions are more on your principles as a leader and the previous work experience I had in managing a travel account.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippine (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sutherland (Philippine (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was challenging. Had a 1:1 with 4 Senior Managers and 1 AVP. They scheduled it as back to back interview and with the client. Been asking me about my leadership style and what I can contribute to the team if they'll hire me. They also asked me about any successful projects I've had and the end result. A lot of technical questions were asked such as WF management, SL, Shrinkage and how you compute for such including CSAT scores. It was indeed a very challenging interview session. They will test your skills and character.

Interview Questions

• How would you get the trust and confidence from your team managers who were supposed to be promoted as the Account Manager instead of you? How can you prove to them that you are capable to lead?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.