Superior Pool Spa & Leisure Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Superior Pool Spa & Leisure

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Superior Pool Spa & Leisure

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Superior Pool Spa & Leisure (North York, ON) in July 2017.

Interview

I walked into the office of the company and was asked to fill out an application. I was then seated in a small room where the interview took place. I met with a manager who asked me a few questions (basic interview questions) and when it was done, I left. It was a short interview that lasted for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important skills one should have as a lifeguard?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superior Pool Spa & Leisure (Toronto, ON).

Interview

It was a group interview. The company looks for qualifications of skills rather than a cultural fit. The cultural fit doesn't really matter because we are often working alone. It was a very relaxed environment in the head office of Toronto. The office their has a very fun atmosphere so it can be a little intimidating going in as a lifeguard.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to make a judgement call? Were you happy with the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Superior Pool Spa & Leisure (North York, ON) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. The company looks for qualifications of skills rather than a cultural fit. The cultural fit doesn't really matter because we are often working alone. It was a very relaxed environment in the head office of Toronto. The office there has a very fun atmosphere so it can be a little intimidating going in as a lifeguard.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.