Sun Life Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 566 of over 566 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Sun Life

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

First-round with HR, HR is pretty nice and was just go through the resume. The second round was supposed to be "technical" but was only repeating explain the resume without any technical questions. There is a ridiculous part that the manager said and I quote "you have 16 months of coop experience from one job? that can't be true, I haven't seen anyone have 16 months of experience before. " Even after his colleagues tell him it's normal, he still repeatedly mentioned how he has been working for 20 years but never seen anyone has a 16-month internship. His attitude makes the first part of the interview super awkward, but the rest two team members were nice.

Interview Questions
  • Just went through the resume repeatedly and why do people choose sunlife.
    Answer Question

Sun Life

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

There was very little communication from HR, which is unacceptable considering the size of the organization. First, the HR department should send formal interview invitations and declinations as opposed to an automated generic "don't call us, we'll call you" letter. Applicants who spend hours supporting YOUR business with customized applications deserve updates and responses.

Interview Questions
  • Background questions about one's experience which had been communicated in a resume, on a lengthy online application.

Sun Life

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

They booked my weekday slot telling it will be a quick technical round of 30 min. Round 1 : Zoom call. Questions on oop concept, spring, immutable, difference between get and post in rest api. Are you familiar with jenkins. And some basic Java questions, all this took 30 min and then the interviwer told to take 2 minutes break and brought some other guy, then that guy took extra 30 min of mine. It was my office hours and if you guys are so interested to ask questions then please better to schedule other round ..rather than taking and extending the interview time limit. After answer almost all questions, the interview was very clever and asked me are you comfortable for support role . I have invested and wasted my 1 hr interview in sun life, please be very specific which job role you are hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on oop concept, spring, immutable, difference between get and post in rest api. Are you familiar with jenkins. Questions on collections, spring boot, and string.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Great experience. 4 levels of interview. Overall a very nice experience. The interviewers were very professional and always communicated the next steps. The interview process took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What value will you bring to the business
1 person found this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

Whatsapp then invite virtual interview, after that they said will give notice if we got accepted or decline. But until now still got no result. Maybe i didnt get offer from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

Applied online then a few days later received an email from the recruiter to select a date for the interview. Actual interview was about 1hr long, with both the recruiter and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

Four step process. Initial HR interview. Then a phone screen. Then an interview with two senior analysts. This was a case study - given business case and had 30min to identify key issues and present on resolution. Finally an interview with the BSA Director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

Interview question dependent on the resume and as per the Job Description. first round is the Aptitude round second round is the Technical discussion Third round is HR Management is good and very supportive

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

1st an email invitation for an interview. You'll do a preliminary interview with a hr rep. Then you'll be invited to an interview with the hiring manager and other individuals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

There was one free interviewers. They asked behavioural questions and mostly want to know how you deal with a problem team. They also asked about 5 year career plans. They will also describe what you will be doing on a day-to-day basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 566 Interviews