Sun Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sun Life Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Life

2.6

Conseiller-Vente Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sun Life.

Interview

Bien cela c’est passer sur plusieurs semaine car il faut passer plusieurs test et ils veulent être sure que vous avez le profil pour pouvoir être travailleur autonome et vivre avec le stress.

Conseiller En Securité Financiere Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherbrooke, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sun Life (Sherbrooke, QC) in January 2018.

Interview

Premièrement j'ai fais un test de personnalité et de gestion de carrière. Suite à mon résultat j'ai eu une rencontre avec le directeur de la succursale. J'ai aussi une rencontre très enrichissante avec le directeur régional.

Interview Questions

• Qu'est-ce qui vous attire dans ce métier?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview, followed up by in person interview with 4 different team members. Was overall fairly easy asking generic questions regarding prior work experience/history. Went a lot easier than anticipated!

Interview Questions

• How have your previous experiences helped prepare you for this role?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone screen followed by technical interview with a few of their engineers - was pretty interesting but the questions seemed a little contrived at times, wasn’t super fun - maybe give more applicable problems in the future?

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sun Life.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews with a total of 3 interviewers. Both rounds consist of technical and behavioral questions but none of them were too hard. They ask you to give examples based on certain situations.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

It was a fair interview and I think they are very nice people, the experience was nice. I encourage people to try it out and networking as much as possible

Investment Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Life (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I thought the virtual interview was fair. I talked to four hiring managers and they only asked behavioral questions. Basically walked through my resume and shared my experiences and interests.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Strengths and weaknesses? Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I got a request for a screening phone call then was quickly set up with an in-person interview. The "interview" lasted a half day and consisted of two 2-on-1 interviews, a test case, and lunch. The interviews themselves were very conversational while covering all the work/experience bases (no frustrating STAR line of questioning). Plenty of time for questions from both sides with each interview scheduled for an hour. For the test case, I went over a case's claims experience, answered some provided questions, and came to my own calculations. The second set of interviewers came back in so I could walk then through my process and give my take on the case, after which they treated me to lunch. I received an offer the following week.

Sales Interview

Interview

Seemless process that involved multiple managers. Both one on one and two on one after completing an initial phone screening. Every person involved in the process was helpful, insightful, and responsive.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Life in January 2019.

Interview

one phone screen followed by onsite . I met with 6 people in total, both onsite & remote combined. Very nice people and standard questions about resume and the role.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my work exp and also two improving product related questions. Very much centered around how to manage product, prioritization and   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.