Stryker Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,154 of over 2,154.0 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Many steps, great communication along the way. All interviews were conducted via TEAMs meetings. Starting with recruiters, then an interview with GALLUP followed-up with several team member interviews. Great communication throughout the process, including great tips for being successful. Looking for work is generally not fun, Stryker and their team made it a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • More than anything the questions focused on the individual to make sure candidates are a good fit for the organization.
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Interviewer didn’t even give me a shot. I am a collegiate athlete with no experience coming out of school. He basically turned me down as soon as I walked in. I honestly I think it’s because I’m 6’3” he’s like 5’4”

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

They had two screening interviews. The first one was conducted over the phone followed by a virtual interview over zoom. the contents of the interview were pretty straightforward. The interviewers were very friendly and answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Cold, not interested. Dragged through 5 interviews and followed up only to be told weeks later position was terminated. No courtesy call or professionalism. Not sure if it’s reflective of the culture but completely turned me off from Stryker.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who wanted to discuss the Onsite Specialist position. We started by going over the job responsibilities and pay, then he set me up with the first round interview which was a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

I applied to a senior-level Human Factors Engineering position that was posted on LinkedIn. Had my first interview with the company recruiter about a week after applying. It was quick (about 15min) and seemed more of a quick screener to gauge my fit within the role (i.e. "why Stryker?"). I was told as a disclaimer that the hiring process would take a long time. Within a week they scheduled me to chat with the hiring manager. I thought the interview went great and the hiring manager was really nice. I moved on to the Gallup survey shortly after. I reached out about a week later for feedback and received no answer. I never heard from Stryker again. I found out that I was no longer in the running after checking my candidate profile about a month after the initial interview. I don't write reviews like this usually, and I understand how chaotic the hiring process can be from the other side, because I've been there myself. I'm not here to talk about the hot/cold interactions that are common during the interview process, where at first everyone is so communicative when they're interested, but when they're not, they couldn't care less about telling you, giving feedback, or answering emails. No, I'm not here about any of that, which is a pervasive practice. [Though, what's interesting is that we live in a small Human Factors Engineering world :), and I can't say that I'll be applying to this company again]. But what I found particularly irritating is how Stryker portrays itself during the interview process, making me think that they were above doing the kind of ghosting they ended up doing, and also that they use the Gallup survey as part of the interview process. Since I didn't get any feedback from any of my interviews, it could well be that I didn't pass the Gallup portion somehow. If you're reading this before the Gallup interview, I would strongly suggest to prepare well for it, unlike how the company tries to make it into some kind of personality assessment for company fit (which it's not). Before I took the Gallup survey, I was told to prepare two to three examples from previous work experience that I could use during the interview, and to not over-prepare. Now, imagine someone asking you if you're a creative person and to give an example within the past week (as proof, I suppose), because that's what the Gallup survey/test is like. Are you a responsible and caring person? Be ready to give examples. At some point I couldn't help but laugh during the survey because whenever I said "Yes" to a question I was asked to give an example that happened within the past week. On top of that, the person delivering the questions is basically reading off a script and will not clarifying any questions for you. I didn't understand some of the questions or what they were getting at, and when I would get stuck, the person just went silent. It was an awkward experience. I also found some of the questions to be strange. There was one question where they were assessing my ability to manipulate a group of people into doing what I want without them knowing. It made me wonder if these are the kind of values that they encourage in the organization. I'm not trying to discourage you from applying, but just know what you could be getting into with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions until you get to the Gallup portion.

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Five (or so) round interview amongst different organizational members and members to be in your immediate team. Gallup test in the middle rounds of the process which effect moving forward

Interview Questions
  • Experience questions and questions regarding sales oriented skills

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

The Association of Independent Schools of NSW is the peak body supporting and representing independent education, specifically independent schools, through offering services in: Whatever your school’s independent vision, culture and ethos, AISNSW can partner with you, when you need it, so you can deliver outstanding teaching and learning for your students now, and in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

After my application I had three interviews either through a phone call or ms teams. The experience was good, questions were basic, just about me and my education. why I want to work there and why they should choose me. Since it was an engineering position, I did get a couple of technical questions, mostly from first year of studies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stryker

Application

I interviewed at Stryker

Interview

Three interviews: first behavioral interview, second interview with Hiring manager, finally team interview after a gallop test. Team interview was supposed to be on site but done virtually because of COVID

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Detroit, MI)

Interview

Starts with a 20-min phone screen then 2 longer interviews over the phone. You interview with the account manager that you will be working with. Eventually, you are invited in for a face-to-face interview following an online phone personality test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,154 Interviews

Stryker Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Stryker as 32.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.14 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Manager and Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Loaner Coordinator and Field Service Technician roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Stryker takes an average of 39 days when considering 48 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Human Resources had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 41 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Stryker according to 48 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.95%