Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Stryker

1,486 Interview Reviews

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in March 2016.

Interview

L'entretien s'est dans l'ensemble passé sans embuche, premier entretien télephonique avec une personne des RH puis un ingénieur.
    Les questions étaient standards mais les dates proposées (ASAP) ne correspondaient pas.

Interview Questions

• Décrivez ce que vous pensez être le Customer Complaint management dans le domaine de l'implant.   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then took Gallup test. After taking Gallup test, interviews stopped. I was informed my skills and personality did not line up with whatever Stryker had in mind

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online. Talent acquisition team was quick on response (couple days) with friendly/informative chat to start with. Invited to speak with hiring manager over the phone about a week later which was fine as well. The next and final step for me was the infamous go/no go Gallup interview. Don't be mad if you get stopped/saved at this step. If you've ever worked with someone that you'd describe as pompous,self unaware, good at talking the talk, coupled with an overinflated sense of worth, just imagine a whole company filled with them. *shudder*. If you don't know what I'm talking about then congratulation! You just might be a good candidate if you can also convince them you can walk the walk. Shortly after the Gallup, I was informed by talent acquisition Stryker was pursuing other candidates but without any specific reasoning. Total turnaround was about 1 month. In my book that makes it better than most companies out there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Typical interview, very few HR questions. They asked about my current job and explained the expectations of the position applied for. The interviewer was kind and professional. All questions were answered during the original call. No pay discussed.

MBA Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty average, just very long. I think it took about 3 months. It started out with some phone interviews that were behavioral based except for one short case interview. Then they asked me to do the Gallup interview followed by an on-site interview, which was a full day event. I got the job offer a few hours after I left the office.

Accounting and Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First- phone interview with Stryker employee that asked about past experiences, qualification, etc. Then a few days later I heard back and moved on to next round of interviews. This was a 45 minute phone interview with Gallup, who asked rapid fire behavioral questions.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

There are numerous steps in the interview process. The first step is a call with a talent recruiter who then sends you to have a 30 minute conversation with the hiring manager. If all goes well, they will ask you to take the Gallup interview. If you pass and the hiring manager likes you you will be asked to have an in-person interview

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

very long, took forever to hear back even after an interviewer already told me I was moving onto the next round. They were very nice but also either would not respond to emails or take forever to do so

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

The interview process involved phone screening, a coding project that had to be completed within a week and a behavioral interview. I enjoyed the coding project as it involved completing a mini project implementing an algorithm. However, the behavioral interview was stressful and unpleasant as it involved having to provide one-liner answers to a bunch of questions rather than having a conversation with a person.

Interview Questions

• An hour-long interview on behavioral questions taken by third-party   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Only did initial phone screen interview with their talent acquisition specialist.
    She was extremely fast and unwelcoming. Typing my responses into her computer and moving on to next question like rapid fire.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.