Strive Living Society Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Interviews at Strive Living Society

Positive100%
Applied online80%
Other20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Strive Living Society

Strive Living Society

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Strive Living Society in Aug 2021

Interview

It was quick and informative. I learned a lot about the agency. After the interview, they contacted my references and I heard back within a couple of days with a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What does cultural diversity mean to me and how I show this in the workplace.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Strive Living Society (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview was thorough and often used hypothetical situations. It was also friendly and relatively laid back as in I felt that interviewer wanted me to succeed rather than try and stump me.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone ran away while they were under your supervision?

Strive Living Society

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Strive Living Society

Interview

Received an email, went to an interview, received an offer a few days later. It was a simple and pleasant process, I started within just over a week. Our correspondence was mostly through email.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with individuals with disabilities?
1 person found this interview helpful

Strive Living Society

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Strive Living Society

Interview

Interview was held by a panel, human resources representative, program manager and director. Offer was extended within 2 days, then on boarding process began. Short training period for management position.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about prioritizing work (who to call back first funder, client, care provider). Experience with liaising between funders.

Strive Living Society

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Strive Living Society

Interview

The interview was internal. The internal application was submitted, and HR called to set up an interview. It was set up at a mutually convenient time. Because it was a position with a separate manager, the manager of that location joined the interview. The interview was based on specific questions related to the support of the particular client. The questions were mostly situational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed