Interview Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

-Regina, SK

Scotiabank

State a situation when you had to share a bad news.

Answer

Interview Answers

3 Answers

1. make reference to a past work experience and state the situation, what action did you take and what was the outcome.

Anonymous on

Once I received a call from a very frustrated customer. He had ordered the product online and he received a damaged piece. He wanted to gift it to his wife. I took a note of his order no. and assured him to replace the product with timely delivery. he was happy and convinced with my reply. After few days, I called him for customer feedback he was very happy and satisfied.

Sanskruti on

I was working as a license insurance advisor and had a client who was ran out of his life Insurance. He did sign up with our company but when company made a medical for him company found some risk factors and denied for his insurance even with the addon charges. I went back to meet him and explained him the situation he was sad though, but immediately i called one of my friend working with the health insurance company and i sign up his health insurance and make him secure at least for any kind of medical emergency. He was happy at least he got the health coverage. And become good friend of mine.

Dhaval Soni on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.