Find jobs for Office Representative

State Farm Office Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 2,555.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

State Farm

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at State Farm in Nov 2019

Interview

The process took over two months and I was completely insulted by the entire process. I received a rejection then they reached out bc the other candidate fell through. Once I arrived for the 1:1, the manger was rude, disrespectful and insulted me the entire time. They eventually told me the position was already filled by an existing employee.

Interview Questions
  • So how old are you?
    1 Answer

State Farm

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Resume over view. In person interview. Very pleasant and easy going environment. Wanted to go to know me and what i stand for as well as what I have learned during my time at college.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed.

What people are saying about State Farm

Join the conversation on

Advertising

22d

works at

MODERN TIMES FILM CO

Wondering how the news of Aaron Rodgers will impact his brand? Haven't seen any of his State Farm spots since the news broke. No judgment here. Just wondering.

19 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Woodland Hills, CA) in May 2019

Interview

A quick get to know each other phone call followed up with a 30 minute to an hour in person interview where scenario based questions were asked relating to certain difficult situations based on customer experience and sale tactics.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where the customer became verbally abusive and how did you handle the situation.

State Farm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

I applied and got a response rather quickly, set up an interview all in twenty-four hours. Efficient process. I look forward to working here. Should make for a great career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Kansas City, MO) in Apr 2018

Interview

There was a short math and reading test followed by a personality test. Interview was long and a lot of tough questions. I would definitely prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2017

Interview

It was 2 interviews, they liked to ask about my goals and what I have done in my past to be a leader. They also want to know about you and what you're doing now. It's great. I was nervous at first but they're so approachable. The one who interviewed me was the actual office agent that I would be working for.

Interview Questions
  • What are your goals after graduation?