State Farm Claims Processor Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 2,555.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting3%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

State Farm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

It was pretty fair. Scenario questions. They ask you have you ever received a call from an upset customer. If so how did you handle it? What are your weaknesses? Have you made a mistake? If so, how did you handle it?

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at State Farm (Frederick, MD)

Interview

I started by applying online, completing an online assessment, and had two different face to face interviews. After a 3 month process, I was finally offered a position as a Claims Processor, now referred to as Express claims associate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about State Farm

Join the conversation on

Advertising

22d

works at

MODERN TIMES FILM CO

Wondering how the news of Aaron Rodgers will impact his brand? Haven't seen any of his State Farm spots since the news broke. No judgment here. Just wondering.

19 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Columbia, MO)

Interview

Hired at a large hiring pool event. Personal interview followed by group interview. After that was called in a week later to interview with hiring manager. Then a week or so later was called with the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Lincoln, NE) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very very extensive interview process for just a basic claims role. It was a good company but mind numbing work for the little paying job opportunity. I would recommend this job to someone just coming out of college.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Toronto, ON) in May 2016

Interview

You will be asked for a phone interview, then an aptitude test. Once you pass you will be called for any job that is currently hiring, not just the job you applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time something did you go according to plan and how did you handle it?

State Farm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

it was friendly, easy. Nothing unexpected. You should do a mock interview prior since there might be a panel interviewing you. Otherwise, just be yourself and confident. They make the decision very quick.

State Farm

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

I applied online and received an email within a couple of days to complete the skills assessment test. After a couple of days, I received an email from a recruiter to set up a telephone interview. I completed the telephone interview and was offered a position on the spot. Offer is contingent on a background check. There were a lot of questions pertaining to teamwork and customer service.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question was describe a time when you were able to calm down an angry customer or client.