Find jobs for Business Analyst

State Farm Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 2,558.0 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

First interviewed conducted via phone call, then once accepted there would be an on site interview, then once accepted they would contact you for offer, the process was very interesting

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2016

Interview

First was a phone interview which touched on your skills, current employer, etc. Then a panel interview with touched on more technical questions. I met with two managers and another who asked a series of technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • What was a difficult situation you encountered at work and how did you resolve it?

What people are saying about State Farm

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1m

works at

MODERN TIMES FILM CO

Wondering how the news of Aaron Rodgers will impact his brand? Haven't seen any of his State Farm spots since the news broke. No judgment here. Just wondering.

19 Comments

Join the conversation on

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Initial contact is made by a recruiter in the HR department. Multiple interview times are available but not much flexibility with the times. Long interview format with multiple managers. Questions are typical scenario type based on the tasks required for the position.

3 people found this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm in Oct 2015

Interview

I was contacted after speaking with recruiters at a college career fair. I was offered the first interview, which was with three representatives. They each went through asking different questions. Lasted about 45 minutes. I was contacted about a second interview. The second interview was about a week and a half after the first. Both interviews asked basically the same questions. Basic situational questions in the interview. They're really interested in personal experiences. The second interview was a little more technical oriented, but they were very quick to explain that lack of technical knowledge doesn't matter much. A job was offered a few days after the second interview. Offer was good, but ended up declining because of a little bit better offer elsewhere. Very great overall vibe throughout the entire interviewing process though.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Tallahassee, FL) in Oct 2015

Interview

Several State farm employees visited my software engineering class. They promised great work-life balance and the like. Had a phone interview that essentially just went over my resume and asked a few basic questions. What is a method in java. Then the second interview which they asked countless behavioral questions in rapid fire. Name a time where you had to solve a difficult problem, and explain how you approached that problem. Name a time you had to explain a difficult concept to someone how did you do it. They essentially ask the same analytical based question 4-5x to see if you have multiple stories. I was tired, and was not prepared for this barage. They asked where do you see yourself in 2 years. I personally disliked the attitude of the people interviewing me, they seemed really cold. Best of luck if you want to work for state farm

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 2 years? explain how you approach an analytical problem