Find jobs for Agent

State Farm Agent Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 2,558.0 interviews

In Person18%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at State Farm (Charlottesville, VA)

Interview

Multiple tests and online simulations followed by interview. Additionally you have to do a business plan and prove sound financials before moving forward. Very in depth process but they want to give you the best chance at succeeding as possible

Interview Questions
  • Questions centered around background, willingness to take risks, etc
    Answer Question

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Do your research...analyze the market you are applying for and develop your business plan around that. First step is a skills and aptitude test so understand your fit in sales and leadership.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about State Farm

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1m

works at

MODERN TIMES FILM CO

Wondering how the news of Aaron Rodgers will impact his brand? Haven't seen any of his State Farm spots since the news broke. No judgment here. Just wondering.

19 Comments

Join the conversation on

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

just ask some normal questions. Like your experience. How do you know about the insurance. Why you choose this job. what trouble you meet before this job. just ask some normal questions. Like your experience. How do you know about the insurance. Why you choose this job. what trouble you meet before this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Great interviewing process and offer great information about the company. Was very informative on possible growth within the company both on the internal and external side of the company. Very Helpful and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at State Farm (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Extremely lengthy and burdensome. You have to create a formal business proposal, get fully licensed, and then present a formal plan. The process is cumbersome, direction unclear, markets saturated and corporate may be a better fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm (Auburn, WA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Very friendly, they very much wanted to get to know who I was as a person and more focused on that then my experience. The manager was a character and made me feel very much at home which let you relax and truly get to know each other

Interview Questi