Starbucks Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2,249 Interview Reviews

2.1

2,249 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nantes (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Nantes (France)) in September-2016.

Interview

J'ai postulé en ligne, j'ai reçu un appel dans les 2 jours qui ont suivi du gérant, l'entretien physique a eu lieu quelques jours après dans un des salon Starbucks avec le patron. Il y avait d'autres personnes qui patientaient également, le patron enchainait les entretiens

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villefranche-sur-Saône (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Villefranche-sur-Saône (France)) in October-2015.

Interview

L'entretien a eu lieu dans un hotel une dizaine de personne attendait et on attendait d'être appeler pour l'entretien le rdv était fixé à 9h et on nous avait demandé de prévoir la journée jusqu'à 17h30 mais en faite il n'y avait rien d'autre qu'un simple entretien personnel on passait un par un l'attente était donc très longue car tout le monde s'attendait à une reunion groupé avant les entretien

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi vous plutôt qu'un autre?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Paris (France)) in June-2018.

Interview

Un premier entretien pour faire connaissance (parcours, formation, motivation, disponibilités etc...) puis si retenu, un deuxième entretien pour confirmer l'embauche. Échange assez naturel, il faut être soi-même et démontrer notre envie d'intégrer l'entreprise.

Interview Questions

• Êtes-vous motivé à travailler chez Starbucks?   1 Answer
    • Comment gérez vous les situations stressantes?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April-2017.

Interview

It was really easy, asked me basic questions and then hired me pretty much on the spot. The hard part is getting a call to be interviewed, I'd recommend that if you really want to work at a Starbucks, you go in and introduce yourself or leave the manager a note. I had previous experience in coffee though.

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks in September-2015.

Interview

I was called a few days after I applied by the manager who asked me to come in later that day to interview. It was very casual, in the dining area in the middle of the day.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Starbucks?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks in February-2016.

Interview

Went in manager asked if willing to work hard, if able to work as team. How last issue with another person was handled. What hours I wanted, and if willing to be an opener

Interview Questions

• Why do you want you work here   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August-2013.

Interview

I applied in person prior to Starbucks opening early in the morning, the manager came over and interviewed me, the process was around 30 minutes, then I was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer at your previous job?   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (New York, NY (US)) in May-2017.

Interview

Was very easy to talk with, and friendly and understanding. Very encouraging as they let you know most of the workers used to have situations like you and still allowed growth in the company. Was one of the most relaxing interviews I've had, and left me with a great impression of the boss and workplace.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in September-2017.

Interview

It was one on one with the store's manager. The employees were kind and offered to make me a drink while I waited for the manager who was trying to find the paperwork.

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks in July-2017.

Interview

I applied online and within a week, received a phone call from the manager to ask a few questions for an informal phone interview and then we set up an in-person interview. When I went in and told them why I was there, they offered me a drink, which I accepted and by the time it was done, the manager had come out of the back and we sat down at a table in the cafe. They were all very friendly and welcoming and we went over my application and and availability and then the actual interview questions which weren't too difficult, especially if you use the ones on this site to help you. Then at the end she said she'd have to check with her comanager who wasn't able to make it to make sure my availability checks out but if it did, I was hired and either way I would get a call within a week. I got the call within 4 days and went in a little after that for on-boarding.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you received exceptional customer service outside of a Starbucks?   1 Answer