Staples Retail Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Staples Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Staples

1.5

Retail Store Manager Interview

Interview

I set up 3 phone interviews with the recruiter. The first time she “forgot” second time she called was 20 minutes later than the initial start time and the third time she called a half hour later than anticipated. This is very unprofessional. I decided to not even email/call back. I don’t want to work for a company who can’t get their time management down.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Richmond Hill, ON) in March 2009.

Interview

It took WAY to long, and the interview was so "routine". Basically they go from high school and back to your first job and go ALL the way up everything you have done on your resume. Not only that, but they ask the EXACT same questions for EVERY job! Basically - what did you like about it, what didn't you like about it, what did you like about the boss, and what didn't you like about the boss. Not creative at all, and nothing that would get to the employer to learn about the potential employee.
    It was three weeks after I had been called to schedule my first interview, then it was another three weeks before they called back to schedule the next interview another three weeks later. I know I am a great candidate and by that time I no longer even wanted to work for them. Not to say the company isn't good, or that they don't have good products, just that the interview process needs to be seriously improved!

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected at all. All extrememly basic questions. I suppose that would be the difficult part - trying to come up with different answers for the same questions to each job you had!   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.