Softron Tax Tax Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 8 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Softron Tax

Softron Tax

Application

I interviewed at Softron Tax

Interview

Video call through Facetime or Whatsapp. Very simple questions regarding past tax knowledge and experience. Interviewer asks 1 specific question about a basic tax fact such as RRSP, foreign property, etc. to ensure you have a basic idea about taxes. They have a 3 week training period so as long as you come off as willing to learn, you should fare well.

Interview Questions
  • What is the significance of foreign property?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Softron Tax (Ottawa, ON) in Oct 2016

Interview

I applied through the school. There were two people, they asked me a few questions. The interview was done on campus. They were very nice. It's a great place to start off your career.

Interview Questions
  • If you found a number that is wrong, what are some reasons do you think there could be for that mistake to happen?

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

1y

a

Senior Associate

What are some unethical things you’ve done at work?

3,611

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Softron Tax (Waterloo, ON) in Oct 2013

Interview

the interviewer was late initially, nice talking with her, asked a lot about willingness to work long time and so on. The interview was arranged for 20 minutes, but we talked over 20 minutes. Basically, all I was talking about were things about myself and how I view this company. And she told me the hourly rate at the end.

Interview Questions
  • the commitment towards career, and company. not very difficult, just say what I learnt from reading the company's values and mission statements.
RSS Feed</>Embed