Sofina Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sofina Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Sofina Foods

3.2

Product Development Specialist Interview

Interview

Overall, it was a pleasant experience. The interview was properly scheduled and was quite professional. However, the response time took longer than usual, and the interviewer had to be contacted for a decision.

Health and Safety Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sofina Foods (London, ON).

Interview

Informal start to the interview which is always good but then they wanted to know about every job I had on my resume and why I left plus they expected me to remember detail to detail things about my previous roles so make sure whatever you have on your resume you can answer to. As I got to know the interviewers a bit during the interview I quickly realized I had way more experience and knowledge than they did which is probably why I didn't make it to the next stage. I was clearly overqualified for this role. I would have been a great asset to them in terms of what they were looking for though. I could have created an amazing safety plan for them and even won the company awards like I have for other companies I've worked for, but they didn't seem interested in that. I think they just want a "Yes" person who will do what they say and don't want someone with a lot of experience, initiative, drive and vision. Doesn't matter to me. I'm already happily in a job where I make more money and have a lot of autonomy over my role and developing a health and safety management system here. I applied to Sofina simply because it was closer to home and I had the skill set for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do I see myself out on the plant floor   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sofina Foods.

Interview

Met with hiring and HR manager for the interview, discussed my current and previous experience and also my skills. After a week, they called me again and asked for another round with senior manager and then, after one week I got a call that I am selected for the position and it another week for the hiring process and to join in the company

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sofina Foods (Etobicoke, ON) in August 2016.

Interview

It involved two interviews and some testing in Armthorpe Road Head Office and in plant walk thru and meeting employees and others. Learned about food products and company legacy history as Santa Maria Foods.

Interview Questions

• Questions about loyalty and decision making.   1 Answer

Junior Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sofina Foods.

Interview

A short 20 minute phone call to screen candidates. Gave 1 day notice for the interview. Asked about past work experiences and some standard HR questions, no technical questions outside what was on your resume. At the end they send you an online personality type quiz to do that expires in 48 hours (what traits do you believe you possess? What traits do you believe employers look for?)

Interview Questions

• How has the job search been like? Have you received any other offers?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sofina Foods (Mississauga, ON) in April 2013.

Interview

Over the phone and then in a Tim Hurton's very informal - the interviewer showed up dressed in a suit and invited me for a coffee to break the ice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and in which projects that i worked in the past   1 Answer

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sofina Foods (Markham, ON) in February 2012.

Interview

Very thorough had three different interviews. Meeting with HR, Senior Director, and President to make the final decision. It provided a distinct look into how the company operates and what to expect while working their.

Interview Questions

• Describe a business scenario that you both won and lost business?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.