Find jobs for Health and Safety Specialist

Sofina Foods Health and Safety Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 10 interviews

Interviews at Sofina Foods

Neutral100%
Recruiter100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sofina Foods

Sofina Foods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sofina Foods (London, ON)

Interview

Informal start to the interview which is always good but then they wanted to know about every job I had on my resume and why I left plus they expected me to remember detail to detail things about my previous roles so make sure whatever you have on your resume you can answer to. As I got to know the interviewers a bit during the interview I quickly realized I had way more experience and knowledge than they did which is probably why I didn't make it to the next stage. I was clearly overqualified for this role. I would have been a great asset to them in terms of what they were looking for though. I could have created an amazing safety plan for them and even won the company awards like I have for other companies I've worked for, but they didn't seem interested in that. I think they just want a "Yes" person who will do what they say and don't want someone with a lot of experience, initiative, drive and vision. Doesn't matter to me. I'm already happily in a job where I make more money and have a lot of autonomy over my role and developing a health and safety management system here. I applied to Sofina simply because it was closer to home and I had the skill set for the position.

Interview Questions
  • How do I see myself out on the plant floor
    1 Answer