Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC | Glassdoor.ca

Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC

Interviews at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company

Senior Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC) in October-2014.

Interview

Phone interview first with technical team lead who I knew, and then with HR. Next was a panel interview with technical team lead, team operations lead, and team project lead. Covered what the role involved, who was in the team, and my career experience. A few scenario questions. Offer came after interview. I asked for higher salary and got a little bit more.

Interview Questions

• Experience / how I coped with different situations in my career   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC) in December-2014.

Interview

I had the chance to meet with each member of the team throughout the interview process. I really liked this approach because it's important for both myself and Sierra to get a better sense of whether or not we would make a good fit. Everyone was really friendly and I had many opportunities to ask more questions about the organization and the people.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment do you thrive in?
      Tell us about a really good experience you've had with a supervisor and a bad experience. What made each experience good or bad (exclude names and employers)?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC) in March-2012.

Interview

Thorough with exposure to multiple individuals from across the company. It began with a phone interview with the recruiter. Then an in-person interview with the recruiter and one of the project managers. Then I met with the senior sales person and resource manager. Different questions but gave me a great overview of the role and company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, some technical, hypothetical and culture fit   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC) in April-2010.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the recruiter from the Vancouver office. After passing the telephone interview, I met with the hiring manager for an in-person interview. Once hired, I met with the consulting client for a specific project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most challenging project? In what ways did you find it challenging?
      Specific project examples:
       Length of project
       Size of team
       Role on team
       Most challenging aspect   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Was really impressed with hiring staff and managers. Flexible, warm, professional and genuine. Make yo feel very comfortable

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want this position   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Systems, an NTT DATA Company (Vancouver, BC) in February-2014.

Interview

Had 3 interviews, one with recruiter, one with the project lead, and one with select members of the project team. Recruiter verified skillset, background and reasons for interest in company. Project lead focused on fit with the team. Team interview focused largely on technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my experience related to their project. Asked about how I would deal with difficult people and stressful situations. Very professional and friendly interview process, and got the impression they were looking for the right fit for the team more so than the specific skills required.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were open to my requests and seemed to genuinely try to accomodate. I would recommend asking for what you think you are worth, without being greedy of course.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.