- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Siemens
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens
- Software Engineer (167)
- Intern (144)
- Internship (81)
- Software Developer (74)
- Senior Software Engineer (65)
- Project Manager (58)
- Werkstudent (56)
- Engineer (43)
- Estagiário (40)
- Systems Engineer (34)
- Project Engineer (25)
- Software Engineer(Internship) (24)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (23)
- Senior Systems Engineer (21)
- Engineering (20)
- Field Service Engineer (19)
- Working Student (19)
- Financial Analyst (18)
- Associate Consultant (17)
- Manager (17)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (16)
- Sales Engineer (14)
- Consultant (13)
- Design Engineer (13)
- ESTÁGIO (11)
- Finance Leadership Development Program (11)
- Graduate Engineering Trainee GET (11)
- Graduate Program (10)
- GET (10)
- Data Scientist (10)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cologne
I interviewed at Siemens (Cologne)
Very quick and comprehensive. Based questions on CV and many questions on group projects and team work at Uni. The whole process was in German and English. Very quick answer after the interview.
- - How do you work in group settings?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Siemens (Brussels)
20 page case study to defend, make a table on plus and downsides, explain a strategy. Roleplay in a phone conversation with a client. Write an email as a response to it afterwards.
- Why do you want to work at siemens
What people are saying about Siemens
a year ago
I have been getting help for my most recent bout with severe depression for weeks but this time things are extremely different. Nothing feels better. I don’t want to go back to work because I feel no better. It’s so bad that for the past few I’ve had dreams of my own demise, and it’s not all that bad (still better than waking up). I’m not going to hurt myself but this is creating more stress than I really need. Any ideas? Siemens stress should be declared a health hazard.
Got a burning question about interviews at Siemens? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Siemens employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
I interviewed at Siemens
3 interviews, 1st with HR then the department manager and last one with the team manager. Overall process was smooth, with no technical interview. I got offered after 3 weeks I did the last meeting
- General question regarding the background and career
I interviewed at Siemens
Good and Friendly environment. Interviewee to Come prepared and understand the role you have applied really well. Interviewer is friendly and setup is good. Can negotiate salary when asked. Be prepared to know what you are asking for
- Technical question. Draw single line diagram
Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL)
Good people who mostly went over my resume and previous projects and then a little about me. Explained what specific duties the job would required. Over all smooth process and good experience.
- They asked about my resume and previous projects.
Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru)
1 Online logical assessment; 1 technical Interview with ML theory questions- Describe Data visualization, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, How will you remove outliers, Use case question, Describe CNNs; 1 HR Interview with behavioural questions
- Describe Data visualization, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, How will you remove outliers, Use case question, Describe CNNs
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens
The first interview was 30 minutes long with two engineers. The interview was focused on myself and previous experience from my resume. They asked in depth questions about my experience so make sure you know what is in your resume.
- What are two strengths and two weaknesses that you have?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bavaria
I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Munich, Bavaria)
My interview for a working student position was really relaxed. I firstly got a call from them, where they invited me to an interview. I was only interviewed by the person, who may gonna be my future boss. The interview was about 30 minutes long.
- He was really kind and asked me the typical questions like where I see myself in 5 years or why I applied for the position. At the same time, he also asked me some technical questions related to the position. In the end, I didn't get the position. They told me that it was really close between me and another candidate. As the other candidate had more experience in the field, she ultimately go the role.
I interviewed at Siemens
Processo de entrevista rápido, direto e eficiente, com 3 fases (contacto telefónico, entrevista com RH e entrevista com membros superiores da equipa), sem necessidade de dirigir à empresa para o processo de recrutamento
- Melhor qualidade e maior defeito
I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens
1 online assessment with 2 questions (talk about yourself and what superpower would you choose and why) and one final interview with team managers. I considered it accessible and easy.
- It was a nice conversation with the typical interview questions. Self presentation, what do you know about the company, then 3 questions regarding what would you do in a certain situation. 1- What would you do in a conflict between 2 team members. 2- How would you proceed in case the team has a huge amount of tasks to complete and a short amount of time.
Siemens Interviews FAQs
Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Siemens as 71.3% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Legal Counsel and Stress Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Administrator and Director roles were rated as the easiest.
Common stages of the interview process at Siemens according to 110 Glassdoor interviews include:
One-on-One Interview: 18.05%
Phone Interview: 16.92%
Group Panel Interview: 11.28%
Skills Test: 10.90%
Background Check: 9.77%
Drugs Test: 8.65%
Personality Test: 6.39%
IQ Intelligence Test: 6.02%