Siemens Digital Industries Software Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 329 of over 329 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software

Interview

The interview process was very candid and they expected me to have an understanding of the skills specified in the resume as well as a general aptitude for programming since I was coming from a mechanical background.

Interview Questions
  • Could you describe your senior year project?
    Answer Question

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software

Interview

Initial phone screen discussing interest in position and about brief summary of the job. With time at the end for me to ask questions. Recruiter was cordial and professional and honest regarding deep understanding of the details of the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software

Interview

the interview was straightword behavioral questions. One initial screening interview and one in person interview with two managers. Took a while to hear back and they wouldn't let me negotiate salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software

Interview

Interview was short and had few technical questions and mostly about company and myself. Interviewer was helpfull and asked were broad topics. I didn't feel anything outside of topic. Overall, interview was good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software in Nov 2021

Interview

Pretty unprofessional. First round interview. Towards the end of the interview said I'd done well and wanted to take me forward to the next round. Gave me all standard information about what the next round would be and told me to get in touch if I had any questions. Got an email a week later saying I didn't make it. Disappointing behaviour.

Interview Questions
  • Asked through my experience to date. Interview was a getting to know me and my strengths, skills and weaknesses.

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software in Nov 2021

Interview

First round:30 minutes- HR and basic questions Second round: 2 hours, First started with a 20 min presentation followed by Q&A and then a problem/case study was presented and possible solution strategies for the problem were to be given.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to CFD, follow-up questions from the projects ...

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software

Interview

1. Aptitude Test was conducted first that filtered out many candidates 2. Second was technical Interview (level: moderate) 3. and the last was HR (Human Resource) interview which was pretty comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software

Interview

First, HR gave a call for screening. Second, they gave me a brief introduction to the job, and I was asked to prepare a presentation about my projects and my experience with C++, Python, Linux, etc. Third, I gave the presentation and met the team members. They asked questions based on my presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Siemens Digital Industries Software

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software

Interview

The process was smooth albeit very dragged out. They took 6 months in total to offer the job. The interview itself was centered around Software development principles and analytical approach to issues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Siemens Digital Industries Software (Munich, Bavaria) in Oct 2021

Interview

Nach meiner Onlinebewerbung habe ich auf LinkedIn die erste Nachricht erhalten. Das fand ich etwas ungewöhnlich, hatte aber auch einen etwas persönlicheren Touch. Die Kommunikation verlief sehr zuverlässig und freundlich. Das erste Gespräch verlief 30 Minuten und war zum Kennenlernen gedacht. Da es ein sehr kleines Team ist, habe ich direkt mit meinem zukünftigen Vorgesetzten gesprochen. Wir haben uns hauptsächlich darüber ausgetauscht, was wir uns unter der Stelle vorstellen und ob dies zusammen passt. Nach dem ersten Gespräch gab es bereits positives Feedback und es wurde sich auf ein weiteres Gespräch geeinigt. Beim zweiten Gespräch habe ich bereits die Zusage erhalten und es wurde sich nur noch über Administratives ausgetauscht.

Interview Questions
  • Es war eine offene Konversation über die bereits erlangten Erfahrungen und Erwartungen an die Stelle.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 329 Interviews