Sickkids Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sickkids Interview Questions

Interviews at Sickkids

2.9

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sickkids (Ontario, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Two stages. Stage one had to do with regular interview questions. Stage two was more indepth with particular scenario questions pointing to particular skills. The interviewers also listed the challenges they currently had associated with my role and how i would solve them

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with conducting focus group   Answer Question

Therapist Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sickkids.

Interview

There was not interview set ,no phone contact or e-mail contact or notification of interview. The process was lacking in professionalizism and was not as I can see professional

Interview Questions

• Evaluate CEO's who one doesn't know   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

There was only one interview. It lasted about 45 minutes. The experience was quite pleasant. There were questions from the Research Manager as well as the Doctor.

Clinical Research Project Assistant Interview

Interview

it was on zoom and very laid back. The interviewers were friendly and cool. They asked pretty standard questions. There were two of them. They started by talking about the project and their own work.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in August 2020.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online via career portal. Received email for a first round interview with HR approximately 1 week later. Interview was conducted via phone due to COVID. Email for second round interview with team from hiring unit was sent 1 week later. Interview conducted via Microsoft Teams. Applied mid-August for start date in mid-October.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you or a colleague made an error and how you dealt with the situation   Answer Question

Nursing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON).

Interview

There were 3 people in the room during the interview (HR, nursing manager, and another manager?)
    It was a group interview with 4 applicants, which lasted about 1 hour. There were many scenario questions (which we all answered one by one) and at the end a group question where we were given a patient scenario and had to answer the question together. Some questions only one applicant had to answer alone.

Interview Questions

• 1) Experience at SickKids?
      2) A situation where a parent was mad at you?
      3) Experience working with different HCPs   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sickkids in July 2020.

Interview

I was called for an interview roughly 3 weeks after I applied. It was a panel interview with the research coordinator, the PI, and an analyst. The interview was about 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work here?
      What skills make a good research coordinator and how do you display those skills?
      Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids.

Interview

Interview with HR, if they show interest another interview with the unit manager. The first interview with HR is one on one, asking more questions to get to know your soft skills.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Through HR for a quick interview and then proceeded to direct contact with manager. HR was 15 mins behaviour questions and With manager was direct face to face multiple scenario questions

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in April 2020.

Interview

HR reached out to me via email roughly 1-2 weeks after applying with a document to fill out ( prescreens) and a time you're avail for interview. Sent it all back before deadline and then I was ghosted. How do you not even respond to a follow up email?

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.