Sickkids Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Sickkids Interview Questions

Interviews at Sickkids

2.9

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sickkids (Ontario, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Two stages. Stage one had to do with regular interview questions. Stage two was more indepth with particular scenario questions pointing to particular skills. The interviewers also listed the challenges they currently had associated with my role and how i would solve them

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with conducting focus group   Answer Question

Therapist Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sickkids.

Interview

There was not interview set ,no phone contact or e-mail contact or notification of interview. The process was lacking in professionalizism and was not as I can see professional

Interview Questions

• Evaluate CEO's who one doesn't know   1 Answer

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line. Was contacted 2 months later for an interview. They were inflexible with the date and time and seemed rushed to commence interview.

Interview took approximately 30 minutes. Standard interview questions. It didn't appear that they had a definitive timeline for which to fill the position and were a little fluffy around start date for the position.

I was told I would be contacted regardless of decision. No follow up was received despite reaching out to interviewee.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sickkids.

Interview

Applied through career online on Sickkids and heard from the team within one week. Interview was within one week after hearing from the employee. Interview was held on main campus of the hospital.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

Brief (15 min). Very short. They called me after 1-2 week of applying. Pretty difficult to get a job here. Happy that I got an interview. I believe the salary wasn't too great either. There were two rounds. First round only two people interviewing me, where one didn't talk as much. Didn't make it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Asked how are you detail-oriented in your work? Explain your previous experiences. Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online; be informed scheduling a Skype interview after 3 weeks later through email; The professor said the results will be informed the next week. I am still waiting for the results.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      Why have you fitted the job?
      How can you keep organized?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a 1 hour panel interview, with 2 interviews in total and the second was 30 minutes.as they wanted to get to know me better. I declined the offer as they were paying less than my current job but if they paid more would have accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your community outreach experience? How do do you connect with organizations? What do you know about the hospital /program? What skills do you brjng   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in July 2017.

Interview

At the time I was working in Ottawa, the interviewers were nice enough to let me do my interview via telephone vs. making me miss a day of work and come down to Toronto to interview. Overall vibe of the interviewers was great, they asked me about my prior experience and how it would help me be successful in this position. It felt more like a conversation. They were impressed if you seemed to show motivation and drive to learn and set goals for yourself.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in April 2010.

Interview

Detailed and thorough

Interview Questions

• Please describe your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very well organized. Be prepared to interview earlier than expected in case the Physician and/or support staff have time to interview you earlier than expected. The interview itself was very friendly and somewhat formal. There was plenty of opportunity to discuss the job as well as what you were expecting from it in terms of future career prospects. All in all a very pleasant experience

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.