Sickkids Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 159 interviews

Interviews at Sickkids

Positive83%
Neutral17%
Applied online100%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Sickkids

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sickkids in Jul 2020

Interview

I was called for an interview roughly 3 weeks after I applied. It was a panel interview with the research coordinator, the PI, and an analyst. The interview was about 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here? What skills make a good research coordinator and how do you display those skills? Do you have any questions for us?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Great organization to interview with. Quick to communicate and friendly. First round of interviews were over the phone, which I assume was for screening. The second interview was in person. The interview had a technical skills component and a brief interview diving into my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2016

Interview

I was interviewed by two physicians, and they were friendly. They explained about their studies and asked me to tell them about myself. They each asked me a question and they had my resume in hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Called in for an interview 1 week after the application deadline. First interview was with three people (project manager and 2 project leads). Invited to a second interview scheduled 2 days after the first interview. Second interview was with 2 (the lab supervisor and a project lead).

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell us why you were interested in the posting. Q: What are some challenges of conducting research with focus groups? Q: What tools do you use to stay organized? Q: What is your 5-year plan? Q: Describe a time where there was a conflict with your supervisor and how you dealt with it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview was very well organized. Be prepared to interview earlier than expected in case the Physician and/or support staff have time to interview you earlier than expected. The interview itself was very friendly and somewhat formal. There was plenty of opportunity to discuss the job as well as what you were expecting from it in terms of future career prospects. All in all a very pleasant experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sickkids (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2010

Interview

Detailed and thorough

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your strengths and weaknesses?
RSS Feed</>Embed