Showcase As seen on tv and more Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Showcase As seen on tv and more

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Showcase As seen on tv and more

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more (Calgary, AB) in October-2016.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about an hour, followed up by a in store interview that lasted about an hour. And then introduction to the staff after the interview as the new manager. Was a casual interview with in the mall that the store was located followed up by a tour of the store location.

Interview Questions

• What would your plan be if you have an under preforming employee?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dieppe, NB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more (Dieppe, NB).

Interview

I sent in a resume in response to an ad on Kijiji. Received a call from the AROC with some very basic questions. Had to follow up with her several times. Had a face to face interview. AROC was not going from any structured interview format and did not take any notes. Questions were ones that she pulled form her head and did not encompass anywhere near what I would have suggested to be enough to bet to know the applicant. Did not have a copy of my resume for her review at the interview.

Interview Questions

• None were difficult at all. Did ask what I would do if sales were down in order to bring people into the store.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, I asked for an amount, we negotiated a mutually acceptable figure. it was accepted but later lowered because AROC didn't seek approval for that amount.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more.

Interview

very casual, just chatting. You need to ask the questions and really find out what the job entails. No references required but you must complete a criminal record check at your own cost.

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, didn't expect to be there long. Clearly a company with a revolving door of employees due to low pay and lacksadaisical operations. Not a serious management careeer company.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more in June-2011.

Interview

Very much unorganized interview process. No structure. Notes were taken on my resume.

Interview evolved into a friendly discussion which enabled me to steer the meeting injecting my knowledge and experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered an amount less than my requested amount, then cut down again.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more (Burnaby, BC) in November-2014.

Interview

The interview in total took about 20 minutes. It’s was very relaxed and I was able to get an idea of how the manager works. Over all I was very happy with how the interview went

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more (Ottawa, ON) in April-2012.

Interview

Easy, always just a few standard interview questions. If you have open availability you will most likely be hired. Usually the interview will take approx. 20 mins but not too much longer. One on one with either Manager or Assistant Manager. Dress for the part: business casual. The interview is more for them being able to judge your character and see if you will get along with the other staff or not. If they like you, they tend to offer you a job on the spot but don't give up if they say they'll give you a call.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel working alone in the store for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more (Burlington, ON) in February-2012.

Interview

The interview was a basic question/answer format. The usual questions were asked, and the usual answers were accepted. I had no experience in sales at this point in my career, and I had no issues getting hired. As long as you are prepared with the most common interview questions and have quick answers, you will have a positive experience at the interview. The management was not intimidating or judgemental at all which was a huge bonus for a man who was new to the job hunt. I recommend preparing for this, or any interview, in a similar way.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more (Nanaimo, BC) in June-2015.

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview, only about 20 minutes long. Asked me basic questions about availability and to describe what I would do in a situation with a difficult customer

Interview Questions

• How do you describe great customer service?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more (Edmonton, AB) in October-2018.

Interview

quick but professional it was very to the point, and very friendly I was treated very well. I was asked simple questions and after was given a package and was then entered into the system

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Showcase As seen on tv and more.

Interview

Friendly managers. They'll help you through the process but you, of course, need to show them you're skills or what you have to offer. Dress well and be yourself.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.