Sheetz Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jan, 2016

2.3

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Pittsburgh, PA (US)).

Interview

It was messy, the new hiring manager messed up the process by not accepting my papers before adding my information into the system, I then had to lie to save her from termination. Longest and messiest process I've ever experienced. It made a terrible first impression, so much so I considered declining the job, however I took it. I regret that decision however, and am currently searching for work elsewhere.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Hagerstown, MD (US)) in January-2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the very next day. The hiring manager asked me over the phone about prior work experience and why I wanedt to work at Sheetz. We then scheduled an interview for the next day. I walked into sheetz the next day about 15 minutes early and told the cashier that I was here for an interview and he told me to grab a drink and wait in the dining area. The hiring manager came in and I stood up, shook her hand, and introduced myself. We both sat down she told me to tell me about myself (any hobbies, what i like to do in my free time, etc). She gave me a few scenario questions and asked about my availability. The interview lasted for about 20-25 minutes and at the end she told me that she was conducting interviews for the rest of the week and that call backs for a second interview would be going out friday. unfortunately, I never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a coworker that you don't get along with?   1 Answer

Salesperson Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a call to set up an interview date. I met with a store manager and we did introductions and they told me what they were looking for and ask me about my scheduling for during the semester and breaks, etc. Then they asked me how I would handle certain work scenarios.

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz.

Interview

The interview process was basic. You tell them about yourself and why you want to work there. Once hired it is simply a process of being trained on how to do the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sheetz (Warren, PA (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

Quick, basic questions. Very nice. Easy questions like how to deal with an angry customer and what you do outside of work, are you in school, etc. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Claysburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sheetz (Claysburg, PA (US)).

Interview

1st round we were given a 30 minute block of time. I was told from a person that worked there that they were conducting approximately 50 interviews for this position Dress casual Two people asking questions. Mostly about how you will fit within culture Was given ample opportunity to ask questions Job was eventually filled internally

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gettysburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sheetz (Gettysburg, PA (US)).

Interview

It was 12 years ago, and the interview process has changed a lot. I had a verbal interview with the store manager and took a test on their computer that asked basic math questions and ethical questions on employee honesty and behavior.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sheetz (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Informal compared to other interviews I've had. Easy questions. 2 seperate interviews. First with primary location. Second with district manager and at another store a few days later. They let me know the next day of how it all went.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests? Why do you want to work for sheetz? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Girard, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Girard, PA (US)) in August-2015.

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks later I got a call to come interview the same day. I went and and it was a typical, albeit easy interview. She asked me about myself and explained store procedure and what she needed. It took less than 20 minutes to complete. She never called me back so I assume she already had somebody lined up for the job when I came in

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sheetz (Arlington, VA (US)) in July-2015.

Interview

Saw the assistant manager opening on monster and applied online. Application includes a personality test which has little effect on the process (I barely passed). Was called literally 20 minutes after I finished the application for my first interview with the store manager. He explained the hiring process to me as well as the job requirements in detail. The interview wasn't hard but they do ask more personal questions as opposed to work questions to see if you fit well into their culture. Got a call back a day later for a second interview on a Thursday of the next week with the district manager which only lasted 15 minutes and once again was more informal. Got a call back three days later for my drug screen and background check which took 9 days to come back. The total process was three weeks long.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me something about yourself" "How do you deal with people" "if you told someone to do something and they didn't do it what would you do"   Answer Question