Shareworks by Morgan Stanley Full Stack Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Shareworks by Morgan Stanley Full Stack Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Shareworks by Morgan Stanley

1 Interview Review

Full Stack Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shareworks by Morgan Stanley (Calgary, AB) in January 2016.

Interview

Started with a quick 15 minute phone conversation with the hiring manager, who asked about my current level of expertise, salary expectations, and willingness to relocate, since I was an out of town applicant. Then, I was given a coding assignment to complete in within 5 business days. I completed it within 3, and promptly submitted my solution for review and asked for a confirmation of receipt, which I did not get. A week later, I received a reply with their decision not to continue the interview process with me any further but offered to provide feedback via phone on my solution and how they came to their decision. I thanked them for considering me and took them up on their offer for feedback, providing two time slots. They did not respond until both had passed, saying they were unable to make those times work, and asked for some more time suggestions. I replied no problem and offered two more, both of which also passed without reply, not even a single word from them explaining their total lack of response. From that point on, I never heard back from them. I guess they felt it was perfectly ok to drag me along since they were no longer considering me, but is completely unacceptable, as they did not follow up on something they offered to do. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.