Shared Services West Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Shared Services West Interview Questions

Interviews at Shared Services West

Strategic Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shared Services West (Oakville, ON) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted for 30 minutes. People are very nice in the company. You will learn a lot about the company during the interview and it was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

Shared Services West Response

May 9, 2018 – Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for your kind words!

Strategic Sourcing Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shared Services West (Burlington, ON) in October 2016.

Interview

It was behavioural mostly. They just look for a culture fit and how keen you are about their organization. As long as you're honest and exhibit curiosity you will do well. Karen is an absolute gem and provides such great mentorship. Leave a lasting impression by being keen and curious and you are bound to be called in with an offer. There was one other intern along with Karen since this was a coop opportunity. They spent a good chunk of the interview time answering my questions and elaborating on the process.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to work on if you were hired?   1 Answer

Jun. 6, 2017 – Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shared Services West.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in a very professional and timely manner. The interviewers were friendly and open with their questions and answers given to mine. Most importantly, I was provided with valuable feedback on the final decision. I would recommend SSW as it does seem like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Questions about professional experience and interest in working with SSW   Answer Question

Sep. 21, 2016 – Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your "candidate experience". We take feedback very seriously and truly appreciate your input. All the best to you!

Strategic Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shared Services West (Oakville, ON) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process moved very rapidly and the HR team was very professional and friendly. The face to face interviews were very relaxed and felt more like a conversation rather than a traditional interview. I liked the conversational approach as it also gave me comfort with the managers and to get a feel if we will be a good match for each other. There was also an Excel competency test and a personality analysis questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Procurement process related and personality type questions.   1 Answer

Aug. 5, 2016 – Human Resources Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your candidate experience, and for your kind words. It means a lot to us. All the best in your career endeavours..

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shared Services West (Oakville, ON) in November 2015.

Interview

A brief call with a Senior Manager to notify me of their interest to hire me, then an in-person interview with the Senior Manager. They were very approachable, but also professional. Cultural fit is very important to them.

Interview Questions

• Why this position? How do you think you can help the project?   Answer Question

Nov. 28, 2016 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during an interview. We appreciate your feedback.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.