Servus Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Servus Credit Union

Servus Credit Union

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union

Interview

It was an Online Assessment before interview. Assessment test carried 12 questions, out of which four questions were multiple choice, four were text questions and two questions were video questions where I was supposed to submit my answers through video and one question was listening a video and submit the text answer.

Interview Questions
  • tell about the time when you went out of the way to fulfill the financial needs of the customer
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grande Prairie, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Grande Prairie, AB)

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from HR in less than a week. Interviewed in branch by Hiring Manager and HR(via phone). I received and accepted job offer few days after interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Servus? What does customer service mean to you? How do you deal with conflict at work, with a customer or with colleague?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

I interviewed for the leader of devops position, and it seemed to go well. I'm well qualified, have the experience, and the immediate responses inside the interview was positive. I later learned that Servus hired internally for this position. The internal hire was one of the interviewers. This is unethical. Is this a case of someone chosen internally and the mgmt layer needs to meet policy by externally posting the position, or a case of someone wanting the position and, consciously or unconsciously, swaying the interview process towards their benefit? Servus, what happened here?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Servus Credit Union

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union in Jun 2020

Interview

I completed a one-sided video interview where I responded to questions and recited scripts on-camera. I was also required to take a typing test and upload the results certificate. I received an automated email declining me. Interviews are supposed to be two-way streets — conversations where the candidate can learn more about the job and decide if they’re interested in proceeding, just as the employer is doing. This is the opposite of that; it’s literally a one-way conversation. There’s no opportunity for the candidate to ask questions or clarify anything — and as you say, it’s rife with opportunites for bias (as are regular interviews, but this is introducing it really early in the screening process) and poses problems for candidates who don’t have or can’t afford “high quality” video.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Edmonton, AB) in Feb 2019

Interview

I had an interview for the Value Stream Lead (Scrum Master) through a recruiter. The interviewers were two people, the hiring manager, whose role is Leader of DevOps, and the VP of Application Management and Testing Services. The hiring manager is new in the role at 3 months, and the VP has many years of experience. The interview was alright. I seemed to have good rapport with the VP, and my breadth of experience was well understood. Not so much with the hiring manager. At one point, the hiring manager shot the VP a worried look, as we were talking about organization changes and product development patterns. I thought "uh oh" when I saw this. Afterwards, I received the feedback that candidates were generally too "management experience heavy" and that Servus was going into another interview round This is interesting considering this experience was one of the targets of the job posting. My take on the situation is that the hiring manager is insecure and not hiring anyone that seems a threat, which is to say people with any amount of leadership experience or independent thinkers. Unfortunate; it's a lose-lose-lose for everyone, except short-term win for the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • If you could summarize the role of scrum master into one word, what would it be?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Edmonton, AB) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was relaxing atmosphere i been interviewed by 2 person the interview itself took around 40 min so many questions about how you handle a situation and what you know about the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Servus Credit Union

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union in Apr 2018

Interview

Was great! Simple and straight forward questions. They ask general questions, the branch manager and also HR manager were taking the interview. Make sure you make eye contact, straight posture, and smile. Also make sure you do a bit of research on servus as they ask you, "why do you want to work for them?" Overall, was a great interview, lasted 40 mins. Make sure you dress well, and have a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Servus Credit Union

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union

Interview

It was a great experience having the opportunity to get an interview at this workplace. Staff are very accomodating and friendly. They provide great positivity of career growth and development.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Medicine Hat, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Medicine Hat, AB)

Interview

Very nice casual interview. Normal questions like " where are you from , are you aware about targets ect ". They're very nice people. I got an offer right away and got sent away for two weeks training.

Interview Questions
  • Are you aware that this job has targets ?

Anonymous Employee in Red Deer, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Servus Credit Union (Red Deer, AB) in Aug 2016

Interview

All resumes have to be submitted on line. You will then be contacted by phone to set up and interview date. More than likely your interview will happen at the branch that is hiring

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews