Seneca College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Seneca College

2.6

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Pretty standard questions but very stiff, structured format. Interviewers seemed disorganized or disinterested having their own personal meeting while you wait outside past your interview time. Slow to follow up post-interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the school and what makes it unique?   Answer Question

Peer Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seneca College (North York, ON) in August 2019.

Interview

It is comparatively easy going, friendly environment. It takes 3-4 days after interview to get the results. There were 5-6 questions and took 30 minutes for the interview process. Interviewers are very understanding and helpful. Overall Dont need to panic.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seneca College.

Interview

it is simple and just some basic question asked
    The important thing is that you should apply early.
    it is simple and just some basic question asked
    The important thing is that you should apply early.

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in April 2019.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I got an email in a week. During the interview, there was a panel of 2: Manager and Senior Staff. And the interview focused on
    1. Occupational Health and Safety
    2. The experiences on tools
    3. Time management skills
    4. Team playing

Interview Questions

• Focus on
      1. Occupational Health and Safety
      2. The experiences on tools
      3. Time management skills
      4. Team playing   Answer Question

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca College (Markham, ON) in January 2019.

Interview

Friendly in person interview assessing both technical and soft skills. Was interviewed by a panel of developers and a manager. They explained everything very well and gave me time to ask my personal questions. Overall a good interview process

Interview Questions

• Why shouldn't we use inner HTML   1 Answer

Registration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was well set up and they will let you know as soon as possible if you're in or not.

Also, they will make sure you choose your schedule and day off (if you're part time).

Interview Questions

• A customer service scenario were you went far and beyond   Answer Question

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview had multiple technical questions with interest in different areas. I definitely was not prepared for them. Also, I could not understand the interviewer because I think he spoke too fast on the phone. I should have prepared better for this interview.

Interview Questions

• How many computer languages I know?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in August 2018.

Interview

Easy and straight forward, meet the manager and give your schedule, basic behavior and some technical questions. Given offer within 2 weeks, contract comes in after you setup your email etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      How to deal with conflicts?
      Softwares you know?   Answer Question

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in July 2018.

Interview

Direct in-person interview with management staff. You might have to go through multiple management staff employee, just to make sure that you are right fit for position. Process is very simple, you have to use online school portal to apply for this position and if qualification matches they will notify you for the in-person interview right away.

Interview Questions

• Overall understanding of different online school portals.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seneca College in July 2018.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The interview took about 30 minutes, and has total 10 questions. First, the HR introduce the interview process. After that, interview questions. Then, you can ask questions. Finally, HR introduce the position and what’s the next.   1 Answer
    • What characteristics should an efficient team have?   Answer Question
    • What‘s the different between myseneca.ca and my.seneca?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you find the computer is not work?   Answer Question
    • Your experience of deal with conflict in team working.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.