Seneca College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Seneca College

2.7

Peer Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Only questions about previews experiences.
    To present solutions about some problems during tutor session.
    In my case, the question was about how I can explain a For loop to the student

Peer Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Two people interview you, depending on your program they actually ask you questions about our knowledge of each class. There are no questions about your grades, as you must submit your transcript with your application. There is a role-playing and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't know something they tutee asked you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seneca College.

Interview

it is simple and just some basic question asked
    The important thing is that you should apply early.
    it is simple and just some basic question asked
    The important thing is that you should apply early.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON).

Interview

1) I applied for the position on SenecaWorks
    2) I got a call from the supervisor telling me about the date and time of interview
    3) Had my 1:1 interview on campus
    4) Got my job offer the next week

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview had multiple technical questions with interest in different areas. I definitely was not prepared for them. Also, I could not understand the interviewer because I think he spoke too fast on the phone. I should have prepared better for this interview.

Interview Questions

• How many computer languages I know?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in August 2018.

Interview

Easy and straight forward, meet the manager and give your schedule, basic behavior and some technical questions. Given offer within 2 weeks, contract comes in after you setup your email etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      How to deal with conflicts?
      Softwares you know?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in January 2015.

Interview

Professional. Believe your answers and understand your role. Asked pertinent questions. Recruiter screened me and submitted me to Seneca. That as followed by a phone interview and I was notified by the recruiter shortly after that they had an offer. Then it was a few days to fill out the contract and details and the manager at Seneca sent files for me and another tech writer to read before our first day.

Interview Questions

• Describe similar work that you have done at another company (based on the job description they provided).   Answer Question

Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seneca College in April 2010.

Interview

Applied for camp position using form available online. Mailed it in before the deadline. Contacted some time later, scheduled interview .Actual interview only took a few minutes, obviously very behavioural based.

Adjunct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in September 2011.

Interview

Simple process. Two people interviewed me. It was not a very thorough experience. They asked about experience and education and then offered me the job on the spot starting only three days later. It was an overall good experience but it did not feel like a very thorough interview or investigation into my teaching methods or experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student who cheats?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca College (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was a panel interview. There were 4 people on the panel and the interview lasted a total of 45 minutes. The questions were behavioral and scenario type questions with a few of the usual interview questions. I found the interview to be a good process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations
      How strong are you MS Office skills
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.