SendBird Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

SendBird Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at SendBird

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The company is very unprofessional and going through the process turned out to be a huge waste of time. Set up an interview after talking to a recruiter. After a few weeks, I reached out to the recruiter to request for an update on interview results. My e-mail bounced and turns out the recruiter had left the company a few weeks prior (red flag?). I was then informed by a third party that the company is on a hiring freeze. Still haven't heard a single word back from SendBird -- at least provide the professional courtesy of an update or rejection.

Interview Questions

• Working through a problem with another engineer on CoderPad   1 Answer

SendBird Response

Feb. 24, 2020 – Head of People & Culture, Global

Hey! I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We are absolutely not in a hiring freeze so I am happy to check on your status as a candidate for a software engineering role. Please email Caitlin at talent@sendbird.com.
Thanks,
Caitlin
VP People @ SendBird

Other Interview Reviews for SendBird

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SendBird in November 2019.

Interview

I recommend avoiding this company.

Their interview process is ineffective, disorganized, and a waste of time.

The process started with scheduling a time for the phone screen; they took over a week to respond, with no acknowledgement of any kind once I submitted my availability.

During the interview, the recruiter was rude and condescending. She had made her decision before the call even started. She also made the team sound like a miserable group to work with.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SendBird (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2017.

Interview

got 2 technical interviews, and 1 value-fit interview. technical interviews were like technical questions and coding-test using the platform in favour. value-fit interview was kinda joke. looked like its still in progress to establish the hiring process - somewhat experimental.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.