Self Made Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Self Made Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Self Made Marketing

1.8

Client Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing (San Diego, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

They move fast if they like you, we did a first a second and I was hired on the spot. I'm not sure if that's the case for everyone but they do start entry level I enjoyed that because I could learn the product better

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hours

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing (San Diego, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in to the interview not knowing what to expect. I was nervous but the front desk administrator made me feel so welcome. I did go over the website a few days before, this way I was able to see how the company worked and have knowledge as to what they do.

ENTRY Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing.

Interview

1st Round (10 Minute Interview)
    Questions: Why are you interested in Sales? Where do you see yourself in the upcoming years? How do you see yourself in the workplace? Interview process was straightforward, I was asked to return for a second interview where they will inform me more upon the job.

Interview Questions

Self Made Marketing Response

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing.

Interview

Was contacted to come in for an interview. Upon getting to the "interview" I had to fill out a sheet with information that was readily available on my resume, which they already had. The "interview" was no longer than 5 minutes - basically was told about the position, that the company promotes from within and was asked one word to describe myself. No questions about my experience and no opportunity for me to ask questions. I was told once I was there that this "interview" was more of a way to meet the candidates face to face before a more formal interview round. Why bother bringing us in to meet for 5 minutes?

Interview Questions

• What is one word to describe yourself   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing.

Interview

Questions are not complicated and are targeted to get to know you and test your social skills.
    the company is very friendly and full of young adults.
    I enjoyed my time there

Interview Questions

Self Made Marketing Response

Mar. 26, 2018 – HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback.

Sales and Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing (Oakland, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was contacted via and set up my own interview time via the internet. I showed up 20 minutes early, was interviewed almost 20 after my interview time. I wasn't asked too many questions, the interviewer mainly just talked about the company. I was told if they were interested in continuing with a second interview process, they would be reaching out to me later in the day.
    Afterwards I received an email saying I didn't show for my interview, which sketched me out.
    They also did not offer compensation for the parking garage which is a first experience for me.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to leave retail and go to a marketing firm?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Can you see yourself as a team leader and motivator? Do you have leadership and employee training experience?   Answer Question

Aug. 24, 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking time out to review our company! We are saddened to hear that the provided parking wasn't ideal for you. We do share parking with the companies within our corporate building... More

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing (Oakland, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was really fast, I thought it would drag out a lot longer. Both people I talked to were very nice, but ultimately the job entitled a lot of driving that I couldn't do since I talk public transport. I wish I could have pursued it but I assumed the job would be more stationary. Maybe when I learn how to drive ill try again.

Interview Questions

• Name two strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing (San Ramon, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was nice and easy. Employees were very friendly and professional. They called to make sure I had the address and everything. Interview took about 20 minutes. It was one on one. I was told they will get back in 24-48 hrs, if they select me.
    They ask to come in fomals,which I guess everyone would anyhow. Everyone starts at entry-level at this office. They offer between $12-15 per hour. And some commision too. Their office is nice too.

Interview Questions

Self Made Marketing Response

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing (Miami Lakes, FL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Was in touch with Eyla at Self Made Marketing. Was told to show up for the marketing interview in Miami Lakes, I proceeded to show up and sat in the waiting room for someone to grab me to go into the office. I ended up sitting there for an hour after calling and texting the employer 3x each. I drove 50 minutes each way to get stood up by the employer.

Customer Serice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rodeo, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Self Made Marketing (Rodeo, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a great interview and was asked for a second.
    Everything went smooth.
    Met CEO was great but unfortunately what I filled out on app wasn't relaid to me Intel after I had job.
    Having to travel was NOT what I thought job had in tailed.

Interview Questions

Filled out application for local area, offered didn't area

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.