Securiguard Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Securiguard Services

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

They asked me about my work history and experience as well as questioned how I would handle certain scenarios. The also provided more detail about the company and the role. The interview lasted a couple of hours and was straight forward and professional.

Interview Questions
  • About experience supervising.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Penticton, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Penticton, BC)

Interview

This was more positive at time I was living in Penticton and they where willing to meet me at Starbucks for and interview so was nice not to need to commute.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2017

Interview

The interview was one to one, the basic questions were related to security training and examination, then I was given a certain situation and asked how will you react and act on that so that you will achieve the desired output as well as you won't be doing anything wrong to the other person or property.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a valid security license?

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2016

Interview

One interview with one HR worker. Friendly and positive. Basic interview questions. Offered BST training agreement. Positive interview experience. Too bad that HR worker no longer works there.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a Basic Security License

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2015

Interview

After completion of my Basic security guard course I applied online Got a call for an interview within 2 to 3 weeks It was a group interview, including describing yourself, and answering job related questions based on turns or by raising hands. Group interview took like 30 to 40 minutes. In the end it was 1 to 1 interview. I got the first job straight away as a Rapid response which I denied due to family emergency. Finally I got the job to work at Hudson bay, Richmond Brig-house within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Q1 :- What are the duties of a security guard Q2 :- How to handle an emergency or a tough situation Q3 :- why do you want to work with us
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Prince Rupert, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Prince Rupert, BC) in Jul 2015

Interview

Met with and was interviewed by a regional manager. There was alot of interviewees as it was when the company was new to our city. Had applied online and was contacted thru email for the interview. She had asked about previous experience(s) and briefly described the posted positions available and a brief description of the company.

Interview Questions
  • what were some of your previous duties?

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Vancouver, BC) in May 2015

Interview

It was a simple interview, was just asked what makes me a good fit for the job? Why do you think I can do this job and other easy superficial questions that a person can easily answer provided they have a positive mindset.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Securiguard Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Securiguard Services

Interview

First attend a group interview. Depending on how the recruiter feel how you performed in the group interview, you may automatically have to attend a 2nd interview with an operation manager in person. If you know the client, you're most likely to get the site you applied for.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2014

Interview

Very easy and basic interview. Just be competent and have decent communication skills. Customer service based position with administration and clerical components. So display those qualities and you will pass.

Interview Questions
10 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Securiguard Services (Victoria, BC) in Aug 2013

Interview

Very informal and relaxed. The interviewer made me feel at ease right away, she was very much a people person. Ver frank and matter of fact, but without being blunt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews